Central Transport | seeking O/O

luci

TB Lurker
Credits
Central Transport in my city has an ad for owner operators. It lists the best runs we have as which runs are available, and O/O already run some of those. Meanwhile we are being told a bid is coming. Well, there may be a bid coming, but there wont be much to choose from.

At our place they have a now hiring sign out but can not work any of the Vitran drivers but once a wk if they are lucky even down to the city drivers.

when I ran LH for central years ago under one of Matty made up companies, it was to starve the O/O out and get company drivers to do the runs, then I remember when he had peddle runs ran by O/O until he replaced them with company drivers, now looks like he wants to replace company drivers with O/O

when I ran LH for central years ago under one of Matty made up companies, it was to starve the O/O out and get company drivers to do the runs, then I remember when he had peddle runs ran by O/O until he replaced them with company drivers, now looks like he wants to replace company drivers with O/O

This is one way to weed out the high paid LH drivers. Det is going to stop being a hub, Toledo will be getting the freight and the hub position.

This is one way to weed out the high paid LH drivers. Det is going to stop being a hub, Toledo will be getting the freight and the hub position.

Is there anyone who really didn't think this was going to happen? Ohhhhhh yeah..... Go backwards in the posts to about a month ago when soooo many people told me not to be so negative about Central. lolololol..... (Hey, sometimes being right sucks so bad- it's not even worth bragging about.) God help us all.... :-(