ABF | Seen something weird in hot-lanta

Does anyone know why Southeastern Freight Lines are pulling ABF trailers around the southeastern U.S??

I'm willing to bet that these are NEW trailers .As seen on other forums Many companies "MOVE " trailers for other companies .NOT freight .But NEW TRAILERS.Once the trailer gets empty .It then goes to the end line of name carrier !
Happy Thanksgiving all !!

dont think they were empty,as they were sealed,also you could tell they were loaded b-cause the rear pup was not bouncing up and down as it was going down the very uneven I-75!!:hide:

when i drove for a&p years back when they put in an order for new trailers w/great dane you saw carolina trucks pulling our trailers with there freight on it. hey not make an xtra buck on it. when we picked them up in avl they were spotless so xtra care was taken with them

A road driver out of Carlilse Came in this weeK and said 100 new sets were coming in there. He also said they were being brought in by gypsies. Loaded or not I don't know. Also at 047 we get relo cubes(new) by outside venders. Shed any light?