SEFL | SEFL Hiring?

Grumman

TB Lurker
Credits
Hey guys, I saw a posting for P+D online. Is it best with SEFL to fill out the online app or just go in person to the terminal to get one? Also, what are the typical starting wages for city and how long does it take to top out? Thanks for any info.

I always feel that it is best for them to see your face, make a connection. There are no paper applications though. Computers are set up in terminals for applications, but online is ok too. I am not sure of the other questions, lost track over the years. Good luck.

Starting pay doesn't vary much around the company, and Its best if you apply first online. Then get in touch with the service center you applied at and talk to the safety /driver trainer. This person will be your gateway. Talk to him, let him put a face with the application. Remember with the high unemployement currently, there might be thousands of applications just sitting there going unviewed. I would call at least once a week and send a formal letter addressed to him with a resume attached. You want to stand out, you want to be remembered. What will set you apart from the other applicants? This is what I did and it worked. I had no driving experience whatsoever, never worked on a dock, never even drove a forklift. Here I am 4yrs later a city driver at SEFL.