Semi driver lost ‘she-shed’ load, Washington DOT says

A

Ashley

Screen-Shot-2023-03-03-at-11.18.23-AM-600x322.png

A semi truck driver transporting a small shed lost their load on Friday morning, according to officials in Washington state.

The incident was reported by the Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) around 6:40 a.m. on March 3.

WSDOT shared video of the lost load at 180th Street Southeast, just west of SR 9, in Clearview.

“…Somebody lose their she-shed?” WSDOT asked.

WSDOT later clarified that the truck was still on the scene just west of the shed and that a tow truck had arrived to help move the structure.

Officials didn’t provide information on how the truck lost the shed.

SHED UPDATE:

Looks like this was a semi that lost its load. The semi truck is just west of the shed. A tow truck is now on scene with it.

If you use SR 9 through this area and normally go westbound on 180th Street Southeast, you’ll be needing an alternate route! pic.twitter.com/t95XPwUgCE

— WSDOT Traffic (@wsdot_traffic) March 3, 2023

Continue reading...

Maybe Ted didn’t measure from the ground to the top? Too high for the wires ?

ain't the first time i have seen this type of BS....many times, it's the homeowner, or a buddy, or some dumbdonkey wannabe hotshot o/op.

Brother-in-law with diesel one-ton pickup truck and borrowed gooseneck trailer.
I see one ton trucks overloaded every day, pulling much more than weight than they were designed for. I don't know how the transmissions hold up. Also they can not stop with the loads I see behind the truck. I saw one stalled at the foot of a hill with a Mack dump truck on the lowboy.

I see one ton trucks overloaded every day, pulling much more than weight than they were designed for. I don't know how the transmissions hold up. Also they can not stop with the loads I see behind the truck. I saw one stalled at the foot of a hill with a Mack dump truck on the lowboy.
years ago, back in Sept/Oct of 2005 in fact, i left one employer i was sick and tired of, for Lowes delivery.....then left that moronic place, and went back to REAL trucking.

i can't recall how many times, i'd see some dumbarses load up whether new or very old pickup trucks with cinder blocks, bags of cement, bagged sand, lumber, and other things, so heavy, that the rear tires looked flat, and the front axle practically doing a "wheelie"

i can't tell you how many times, some idjuts, would load up the family mini vans like that as well.

dumdassery is abound at the home center stores.