Yellow | Seniority Lists

remo williams

TB Lurker
Credits
Ok, it started here in New Hampshire today. Swapped seniority lists with Yellow. Now it`s just a matter of when. Looks like we each have about 30 men, and we each have 2 terminals, as of now.:smilie_132:

City/ Dock/Yard Combo (Local Cartage)

Yellow, Indy, Officially has somewhere about 225 men (but only 165 working, laying off more each week).....Roadway, Indy, has listed 204. I'm about 334 or so combined, with 9plus years; 152 at Yellow; would be 182 at Roadway.

Some Road Driver told me that Roadway has an active Road Driver with a Seniority date of 1953-- a year before I was born!!!!!!

City/ Dock/Yard Combo (Local Cartage)

Yellow, Indy, Officially has somewhere about 225 men (but only 165 working, laying off more each week).....Roadway, Indy, has listed 204. I'm about 334 or so combined, with 9plus years; 152 at Yellow; would be 182 at Roadway.

Some Road Driver told me that Roadway has an active Road Driver with a Seniority date of 1953-- a year before I was born!!!!!!

Yeah, Don P is off on ESL. He wants to come back!!

They don't call most Roadway breakbulks "the Old Folks Home" for nuthin"......Kernersville,NC has 202 on seniorty list. 5 with 40 years or more, 21 with 30 years or more and 49 with 20 years or more!!!

They don't call most Roadway breakbulks "the Old Folks Home" for nuthin"......Kernersville,NC has 202 on seniorty list. 5 with 40 years or more, 21 with 30 years or more and 49 with 20 years or more!!!

Roadway =

Really Old As*ed Driver Working Another Year

you must be quoting the "road seniority" lists numbers....the dock has 170, with approx. almost 1/2 on layoff....latest bid lists 97? on the active seniority list...

Philadelphia has about 102 just added two more ....not sure what they have in store for us, 8 an out...but no layoffs.....they cancelled the bids the jr men we're running and was trying to have them keep running the same bid but then they brought them in when they wanted....Our stewards we're right on top of that, rebidding the barn this week ..everyone is working except parttimers and bottom casuals..:1036316054: