ODFL | Seniority

I definitely agree. They’re kid’s and they’re pushing the limit on their speed. Very dangerous.

You two want some cheese with all this whine?
You will really complain when OD replaces all their grass with artifical turf, I can see the market flooded with used
zero turns.
I guess you can think about snow removal next.
Play nice and one of the yard jockeys may buy a used mower.

I suppose “Bob Lowe” has figured out we’re on to his/her shenanigans, was really expecting some constructive feedback. Oh well, suck it up buttercup and let the good times roll, we just released some historic numbers with Q2 results so if you don’t like it go work somewhere else if you’re that unhappy with OD!

Damn straight, line haul is by seniority. Quit your whining, gird your loins and suck it up. Damn, I guess I have been hanging around at SEA to much, I’m sounding like Billy. A suggestion, buy a dozen donuts, better yet show some appreciation towards dispatch. It can be done without kissing up. Trust me it goes a long way. And besides, you chose to work here.
Billy probably mows the dispatchers lawn too...

We have the same at NSH, the new drivers get to come in early, wear what ever they want and we do not go by seniority when getting city runs. They just put who ever they want on the run. Sad

You referring to me as an internet punk? Cause of tell you that sane :::shit::: in person. You have a non union job.. if they don't want to honor your seniority than that's their call. You just gotta deal with it brother. Anytime your like to talk, I'm around you terminal for 12hrs a day. M-F
Gentlemen this is my first post but as far as Baltimore goes always has always will be ran as anything goes how the wind blows doesn’t matter what scene or do you have no such thing exist I’ve excepted that for many years nothings going to change so we need to move on with this and this is not a personal attack against anyone but let’s get real you guys all take 45 minutes to get to an hour to get our yard every day you know who you are so stop complaining

Gentlemen this is my first post but as far as Baltimore goes always has always will be ran as anything goes how the wind blows doesn’t matter what scene or do you have no such thing exist I’ve excepted that for many years nothings going to change so we need to move on with this and this is not a personal attack against anyone but let’s get real you guys all take 45 minutes to get to an hour to get our yard every day you know who you are so stop complaining
Welcome to Truckingboards. We’ll get you officially initiated by the King of OD, the great and infamous grass man himself, Billylo.
I agree, some City guys clock in, get there stuff, pretrip, go wash windows, wash the tractor, go and park and go back inside????? Anyway good to have you onboard.

Last edited:
Billy, you would think that with that accident a few years ago in your yard that people would slow down. How sad that people forget.....
These kid’s are in PDX. They’re to new and don’t realize what happened in Seattle. But I agree with Billy, they’re outta control. But they’re pushed by management to get that certain amount of moves. I got that from someone in the know.

These kid’s are in PDX. They’re to new and don’t realize what happened in Seattle. But I agree with Billy, they’re outta control. But they’re pushed by management to get that certain amount of moves. I got that from someone in the know.

I don't want to get off topic, but this is a big issue. I see it at some of the barns I go to, I get passed like a bat out of hell, then they lock up the tires and then jam it in reverse..... I have many times said something to management about it but it always falls on deaf ears, so I don't say anything now.

I don't want to get off topic, but this is a big issue. I see it at some of the barns I go to, I get passed like a bat out of hell, then they lock up the tires and then jam it in reverse..... I have many times said something to management about it but it always falls on deaf ears, so I don't say anything now.
It’s not off topic, Safety should always be our topic. At the PDX I was standing in the gear pile and a certain hostler came speeding up, he jammed on the brakes so hard to avoid hitting me, he left marks on the pavement. I raised my voice to him, he said he was sorry. He’s now a dock supervisor. But you are dead on. They also don’t lift the trailers enough and end up dragging the gear.