Seniors Protest Gap Stores

Show of support

Ok so I am not an OHFL employee but a fellow Teamster. I am appalled of the person that posted earlier bashing the Teamsters when they have Teamster in their screen name. If they think it is so crappy they can always take the option of becoming a core member or withdrawl. Pretty simple stuff. I have been out on the line with my fellow Teamsters carrying a sign. Hope something happens soon for you guys. As far as the local BA, Pres of the Local and other higher ups they have been down on the line with them. I know this because I was there as well.

Ok so I am not an OHFL employee but a fellow Teamster. I am appalled of the person that posted earlier bashing the Teamsters when they have Teamster in their screen name. If they think it is so crappy they can always take the option of becoming a core member or withdrawl. Pretty simple stuff. I have been out on the line with my fellow Teamsters carrying a sign. Hope something happens soon for you guys. As far as the local BA, Pres of the Local and other higher ups they have been down on the line with them. I know this because I was there as well.

He is about as much a Teamster as I am a rocket scientest. Ignore him. Thanks for the support.

PS: Ed, The wooden shoes have dry rot.

Not much going on in Portland today. So instead of
standing on the Picket Line we had a group of about
30-40 Teamsters go out and hand bill Gap and Old Navy
..............ALL AT THE SAME STORE AT ONCE..........
We could cover the entire parking lot and get important
information out to many interested people. With that many of
us we could take time to inform them of what was going on,
why we were there and they listened.

Should have seen the face on the young security
guard when he told a group of about 3 we had to
leave, when he found out how many of us were there
he informed us he was only doing his job.
We understood a started to leave politely. We
were nice enough to inform him next time we come
there will be many more of us.

"All it takes for evil to prosper is for good men and women to do nothing"

I ASSURE YOU "NOTHING" IS NOT IN OUR PLANS.....:smilie_132: