TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
Multi-Region
Change of Operations

Service Enhancement

January 2007

Please find enclosed a Multi-Region Service Enhancement Change of Operations. We respectfully request that this Multi-Region Change of Operations be docketed for hearing at the Eastern Region Joint Area meetings the week of January 22, 2007 in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

Copies of this Multi-Region Service Enhancement Change of Operations are being mailed to the affected Local Unions and discussions will have been held prior to the hearing...................

Want a copy of the rest of the story?....send me a PM with your e-mail....KK

OK guys.......I e-mailed all the requests as of 5 PM today...alot of interest in this one for sure!

I will be back late Friday night and will e-mail the COO out to whom ever sends me their e-mail via a PM....thanks!...........KK

OK guys.......I e-mailed all the requests as of 5 PM today...alot of interest in this one for sure!

I will be back late Friday night and will e-mail the COO out to whom ever sends me their e-mail via a PM....thanks!...........KK
Thanks KK
got mine.....if you see the bug friday tell him I said hey!

Hi,
Thanks KK, I got mine!

wolleyworldd