ABF | Settings

vongrimmenstein

I stand for our flag, & kneel for the fallen
Credits
Would an Administrator please set my log in to stay on for say 12 to 24 hours? I am on this site about 8 times a day. It is a pain to have to log in every time. I believe my cookies settings for Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer are set with no restrictions. Your help is appreciated. This is my second request. Thanks. von

Would an Administrator please set my log in to stay on for say 12 to 24 hours? I am on this site about 8 times a day. It is a pain to have to log in every time. I believe my cookies settings for Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer are set with no restrictions. Your help is appreciated. This is my second request. Thanks. von
Are you clicking on the stay logged in button next to the regular log in one?

Are you clicking on the stay logged in button next to the regular log in one?
:smiliewhs: I'll get that double post. Sometimes I have that problem on some BB's. You're asking the blind to lead the blind.

Yes I am. That is why I asked. I posted the same over on Old School. Gonna go look for their response. Might be my machine & I don't know it.
I'm wondering if you have some software on your computer that is either blocking cookies or deleting them. I think that is how the browser keeps track of your login and logs you back in automatically when you return to the site. Check your security settings in your browser and in any security software you may have. Just a thought.