Yellow | Shades Of 1970 and 1994?

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
qSkuXxH.jpg

1970 Strike Yellow Freight System (49 years ago)!

DQPwCXK.jpg

1994 Strike Yellow Freight System (25 years ago)!

Is it time to get the barrels and firewood and get ready to "hit the bricks" again?

:6799::fan::hissyfit:

Freightmaster1 said:
Is it time to get the barrels and firewood and get ready to "hit the bricks" again?
I walked the line at Preston. A block away, Churchill went on strike as well. By the next day- Chirchill closed the doors. An hour later, our Local Pres came to us at Preston, and told us to go back to work, or we were next. If YRCW strikes, clear your locker before you go. They'll close.

By the way, some YF guys came over from their strike, and worked casual on our dock while they struck...

get a parking lot of teamsters the same age in 2019 and take pics......i want to see what the differences are today compared to 1970 or whatever years those pics were produced....writings on the wall folks...end of the line

good thank you sir, go teamsters!

at my previous terminal it was a click operations that protects certain peoples jobs

yeah i got called n word....kamala......went to hr and they did not resolve it

went to business agent....told me to put my card in

so yeah not back to work for me.....but yeah i do like teamsters....good ones

I walked the line at Preston. A block away, Churchill went on strike as well. By the next day- Chirchill closed the doors. An hour later, our Local Pres came to us at Preston, and told us to go back to work, or we were next. If YRCW strikes, clear your locker before you go. They'll close.

By the way, some YF guys came over from their strike, and worked casual on our dock while they struck...
I was at CFCC at the time, couldn't believe we worked through that strike. We were told the international and the company had "come to an understanding ", or we would close.