Yellow | Shades Of 1970 and 1994?

I was at CFCC at the time, couldn't believe we worked through that strike. We were told the international and the company had "come to an understanding ", or we would close.

Carolina signed a 'Me Too' agreement like Nations Way, (NW), but also couldn't overcome the loss in revenue. Churchill closed the doors for good.

ReTraining, or ReStraining... either way, carry on!:1036316054:
Restraining order. Something that I was really worried about. When the 1994 strike ended, all was forgiven. But years later I happen to see the report was still in my file.

Never heard of that before, what's a me too agreement?
That's why we worked thru the strike Ted don't you remember after 2 days couldn't take on any more,rented truicks from where ever work as long as you wanted. I was there booked off the week on vacation wasn't working thru that ::shit::, stopped by the picket lines with coffee and food

That's why we worked thru the strike Ted don't you remember after 2 days couldn't take on any more,rented truicks from where ever work as long as you wanted. I was there booked off the week on vacation wasn't working thru that :::shit:::, stopped by the picket lines with coffee and food
Yeah , boy do I remember that, freight everywhere! I just hadn't heard of a me too agreement. I never fully understood how the union and CFCC, came to that agreement. I also hadn't realized Nations Way was in the same boat. I was pretty young and naive at the time and frankly didn't pay much attention. Girls and cars were of high priority at that time of my life!

Yeah , boy do I remember that, freight everywhere! I just hadn't heard of a me too agreement. I never fully understood how the union and CFCC, came to that agreement. I also hadn't realized Nations Way was in the same boat. I was pretty young and naive at the time and frankly didn't pay much attention. Girls and cars were of high priority at that time of my life!

When did girls and cars stop being a high priority? I want to be ready when I reach that point. :hilarious:

Do you have any pictures of the girls?