FedEx Freight | shame on fedex freight for firing supervisors at EPH

Status
Not open for further replies.

purple smurf

TB Lurker
Credits
tonight we learned our ops manager Bill S. and night supervisor Kevin T were both fired from EPH. How disgraceful. No written warning, no suspension, just shown the door. It's still here say and speculation as to why they were fired, so right now I'm leaving it out of this post. Kevin is I believe 60 years old and was with us tirelessly for over 6 years. Where does he go now? How does he start over at his age? One of the hardest working guys and always on top of things. Bill S. rose in the ranks from driver to supervisory roles at various terminals before becoming ops manager at EPH. And from what we knew of him he was also liked by everybody and got the job done. No second chances, no accounting for years of dedicated service, no job to come to tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by, here's the door...outright disgraceful! So you :shit:heads in Arkansas that are monitoring this site pay attention! This is a big reason why we voted for a union! Job security! So you can't abuse us on a whim and throw us out like yesterdays garbage! No loyalty from this company whatsoever! You have succeeded in angering everybody at EPH over this one, believe me. Shame on you CEO Mike Drucker! I bet you or your minions OK'd their firing while whimpering in the corner of a dark room wetting yourself! Just like you didn't even have the courage or decency to introduce yourself to the drivers at EPH when you were here a few months ago! Instead you had an early meeting with the dock guys about joining our union and then hid in our boss's office until we were all out on the road...

Do you ever read what you type? Mike Ducker doesn't know who you are, nor these two supervisors. And the reason he didn't talk to any of the drivers is probably because he was advised by the lawyers not to, given the situation with the union. If he were to talk to you personally, the Teamsters could accuse him (and FedEx) of trying to convince the drivers to take his side and withdraw their union support.

You love shouting from the rooftops that you voted for the union to get respect, but until the contract is signed the company has to ignore you out of fear of legal consequences and that pisses you off. Deal with the consequences of your actions.

And weren't most of the drivers who voted pro-union complaining that the supervisors were giving preferential treatment instead of respecting seniority? The way I remember it, most of the complaints were about the red shirts.

Do you ever read what you type? Mike Ducker doesn't know who you are, nor these two supervisors. And the reason he didn't talk to any of the drivers is probably because he was advised by the lawyers not to, given the situation with the union. If he were to talk to you personally, the Teamsters could accuse him (and FedEx) of trying to convince the drivers to take his side and withdraw their union support.

You love shouting from the rooftops that you voted for the union to get respect, but until the contract is signed the company has to ignore you out of fear of legal consequences and that pisses you off. Deal with the consequences of your actions.

And weren't most of the drivers who voted pro-union complaining that the supervisors were giving preferential treatment instead of respecting seniority? The way I remember it, most of the complaints were about the red shirts.
No..other terminals maybe. Ours was a realization at how badly All of us were being abused by this corporation. We all were tired of everything this corporation was throwing at us nonstop. Driver scorecard, attendance policy, weak and declining raises, exponentially increasing benefits costs, fired for this, fired for that, critical write ups for missing city gate time of 30 minutes, forklift dismount absurdity, tractor dismount absurdity,and on and on. Grown men being treated like children.
And since Drucker is the head honcho, it ultimately falls on him no matter how indirectly or how deep the layers of management are between our supervisors and him. No he doesn't know me, but if he actually had met us, I'm sure I would have made an impression on him.

No..other terminals maybe. Ours was a realization at how badly All of us were being abused by this corporation. We all were tired of everything this corporation was throwing at us nonstop. Driver scorecard, attendance policy, weak and declining raises, exponentially increasing benefits costs, fired for this, fired for that, critical write ups for missing city gate time of 30 minutes, forklift dismount absurdity, tractor dismount absurdity,and on and on. Grown men being treated like children.

Good Lord how I nearly forgot all the BS that was going on. Still curious to know who and why they were pulling that crap just a few short years ago. Wasn't a day that went by that I thought today could be my last day. Dag that was crappy what they pulled

tonight we learned our ops manager Bill S. and night supervisor Kevin T were both fired from EPH. How disgraceful. No written warning, no suspension, just shown the door. It's still here say and speculation as to why they were fired, so right now I'm leaving it out of this post. Kevin is I believe 60 years old and was with us tirelessly for over 6 years. Where does he go now? How does he start over at his age? One of the hardest working guys and always on top of things. Bill S. rose in the ranks from driver to supervisory roles at various terminals before becoming ops manager at EPH. And from what we knew of him he was also liked by everybody and got the job done. No second chances, no accounting for years of dedicated service, no job to come to tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by, here's the door...outright disgraceful! So you :shit:heads in Arkansas that are monitoring this site pay attention! This is a big reason why we voted for a union! Job security! So you can't abuse us on a whim and throw us out like yesterdays garbage! No loyalty from this company whatsoever! You have succeeded in angering everybody at EPH over this one, believe me. Shame on you CEO Mike Drucker! I bet you or your minions OK'd their firing while whimpering in the corner of a dark room wetting yourself! Just like you didn't even have the courage or decency to introduce yourself to the drivers at EPH when you were here a few months ago! Instead you had an early meeting with the dock guys about joining our union and then hid in our boss's office until we were all out on the road...
This post is full of speculation as far as why they were fired and who ordered their firing but you seem to be dead set on how disgraceful it was. You do know that there are some offenses that will get you fired on the spot no matter who you are don't you? Which brings me to the part of the post where you say this kind of thing is exactly why the union was voted in. "Job security". Hmmm, did the union give you a permission slip to do whatever you want? They must have LOL. I guess you can drink and drive at your barn or prehaps punch a coworker in the face and sexually harrass people because after all you have union protection. Yeah, you keep on thinking that hero. Now that I should have your attention maybe you should hold the gloom and doom in unless you were there in person to witness what these guys did or didn't do to be let go instead of speculate about it.

This post is full of speculation as far as why they were fired and who ordered their firing but you seem to be dead set on how disgraceful it was. You do know that there are some offenses that will get you fired on the spot no matter who you are don't you? Which brings me to the part of the post where you say this kind of thing is exactly why the union was voted in. "Job security". Hmmm, did the union give you a permission slip to do whatever you want? They must have LOL. I guess you can drink and drive at your barn or prehaps punch a coworker in the face and sexually harrass people because after all you have union protection. Yeah, you keep on thinking that hero. Now that I should have your attention maybe you should hold the gloom and doom in unless you were there in person to witness what these guys did or didn't do to be let go instead of speculate about it.

I don't think he is speculating I think he knows exactly why they were fired. But again they were salaried managers who come and go like I change my underwear. They knew what they signed up for no matter how nice or good they were.
3 reasons the union can't help you
1 stealing
2 hitting someone
3 failing a drug and alcohol test
End of story.

I don't think he is speculating I think he knows exactly why they were fired. But again they were salaried managers who come and go like I change my underwear. They knew what they signed up for no matter how nice or good they were.
1 stealing
2 hitting someone
Reading where it says hearsay and speculation as to what they did
1 stealing
2 hitting someone
End of story.
what part of his post are you not reading where it says hearsay and speculation as to why they were fired? Or as he says "here say" which validates some of my prior posts as to why some folks are better off thinking before they post.

I think he could have spoken to them if he wanted too it's a free country. I'm sure legally he couldn't mention union but he could have spoken to them. He spoke to us just days before we voted and never mentioned union.

Go off deep end much with assumptions of how he thinks he is protected?

Are you cheerleading for him? According to his post it's just hearsay and speculation why they were fired but he has job security that will protect him against the same :::shit::: although it appears he doesn't know what it is they did or didn't do.

You have no idea the hearsay on why they were fired. So why even comment? No cheerleader just pointing you went off deep end on your assumptions on what he thinks he is or isn't protected on. He may very well be protected from the things they were let go for dk.

You have no idea the hearsay on why they were fired. So why even comment? No cheerleader just pointing you went off deep end on your assumptions on what he thinks he is or isn't protected on. He may very well be protected from the things they were let go for dk.
So his assumptions of the assumptions are considered going off the deep end. But your assumption that Jack has gone off the deep end is based on fact.
Stick to emojis, they're much more your speed.

No I don't know why they were fired and apparently neither does he genius lol. So once again i will point out that if I don't know what someone was fired for I'm not going to assume the union will protect me from getting fired for the same thing.

No I don't know why they were fired and apparently neither does he genius lol. So once again i will point out that if I don't know what someone was fired for I'm not going to assume the union will protect me from getting fired for the same thing.

Then why are you even making comments. He probably has a pretty good idea why hence his reason for saying he would be protected. You are not even from that center but I guess you know more about his center than he does. You drama Queens never cease to amaze me.

Then why are you even making comments. He probably has a pretty good idea why hence his reason for saying he would be protected. You are not even from that center but I guess you know more about his center than he does. You drama Queens never cease to amaze me.
Learn to read and actually understand what it is you are reading stupid, then get back to us

I can read smart guy and comprehend. Maybe you should try it, before you make yourself look stupid and try to start needless drama. Stay on the ignorant crew you fit right in.
Lol i was kind of sceptical of your intelligence but now that you have opened your mouth you have removed any doubt on how dumb I thought you may be.

I do t know what they did, nor do I care, but the fact remains the company doesn't fire anyone, people fire themselves. They obviously did something that warranted getting fired, otherwise they'd still have their jobs!!
As for union protection, it doesn't apply in this case because management isn't union, they aren't protected by the union.
As for Mr. Ducker not meetting with the drivers at EPH, Canadiam Flyer hit the nail on the head....and Mr. Ducker didn't meet with any of the drivers at the four centers that voted yes. Don't feel like the Lone Ranger, they were many of us that wanted to meet him...perhaps we'll get that opportunity soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.