FedEx Freight | shame on fedex freight for firing supervisors at EPH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then move on no one cares. I could run circles around you on any day of week. You shouldn't have took the job if you couldn't handle the things that went with it.
Well..you talk in circles so.. Sorry JD he might be right on this one.

Last edited:
How sweet the 2 drama queens agreeing with each other. Jim neither of these 2 drama queens even work here just letting you know they only show up to argue about stuff that doesn't concern them.

Then move on no one cares. I could run circles around you on any day of week. You shouldn't have took the job if you couldn't handle the things that went with it.
See that's just a stupid comment you have no idea of my work ethic or ability yet you want me to take you serious. Fedex was a stop gap job I never intended to make it a career I have other more valuable talents and I use them. I would be glad to compare paychecks if you would like, you would quit that job to.

I'm not trying to out anybody that's just an excuse for you to hide behind. You don't want to say because it weakens your argument. Your life seems pretty pathetic considering you stalk me around the Internet.

I don't stalk you better look again I work here you don't. Who is the pathetic one? :lmao:

See that's just a stupid comment you have no idea of my work ethic or ability yet you want me to take you serious. Fedex was a stop gap job I never intended to make it a career I have other more valuable talents and I use them. I would be glad to compare paychecks if you would like, you would quit that job to.

No one cares you couldn't handle the things about job or you would still be here. I don't care about your work ethic I know I could run circles around you. I bet you would, you work a union job. Lol

No one cares you couldn't handle the things about job or you would still be here. I don't care about your work ethic I know I could run circles around you. I bet you would you work a union job. Lol
This whole statement makes no sense, what does working a union job have to do with work ethic? I did this job non union to and never had a problem. I'll explain this again because I know you're not that smart, I left for better things not because I couldn't handle it. The work I do now is much more challenging than bumping some docks. I would like to see you on a dairy farm for a month then we could talk about work.

This whole statement makes no sense, what does working a union job have to do with work ethic? I did this job non union to and never had a problem. I'll explain this again because I know you're not that smart, I left for better things not because I couldn't handle it. The work I do now is much more challenging than bumping some docks. I would like to see you on a dairy farm for a month then we could talk about work.

I grew up on farm genius try again. I will slow it down for you. You said compare paychecks I said you work a union job I bet you would.

I grew up on farm genius try again. I will slow it down for you. You said compare paychecks I said you work a union job I bet you would.

The no union companies in my area pay just as good as the union ones. You have several buddies that drive lowboy non union and you couldn't touch their check either. And we have way more skill and responsibility than you do bumping docks.

Don't really care what you make or what you do. Like I said get a life. The only thing you drama Queens do is make your selves look stupid with every post.

How sweet the 2 drama queens agreeing with each other. Jim neither of these 2 drama queens even work here just letting you know they only show up to argue about stuff that doesn't concern them.
You mean like 90 percent of the pro Union posters who post on here who also don't work for Fedex. You don't seem to have a problem with them. Just saying......

He has triple the posts of any of those people your talking about just going back and forth intentionally starting drama for no reason.

For whatever reason they are gone. I would want to know how well their replacements are treating the work force? If they are looking to write paper & not help run the place right, you have your answer as to the terminations. If true they might be trying to influence the work force to reject the union. If so they are going about it the wrong way & ever more increasing the vote for a CBA & Union. If you had good figures @ your barn with the 2 supervisors they fired, then why? Makes no sense. von.

You shouldn't have took the job if you couldn't handle the things that went with it.
This is an interesting statement by you, Fedex was already where they were in relationship to their competitors in terms of pay and benifits when you started. Why did you take the job knowing the circumstances? why not find a job that suited your needs better? Instead of taking that one then bellyaching about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.