FedEx Freight | shame on fedex freight for firing supervisors at EPH

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an interesting statement by you, Fedex was already where they were in relationship to their competitors in terms of pay and benifits when you started. Why did you take the job knowing the circumstances? why not find a job that suited your needs better? Instead of taking that one then bellyaching about it.

Get a life you have no idea how long I have been here and the fact you keep on like you do is pathetic things were alot different when I was hired we were competitive in my area then, we now are not.

I was born on the LAST Isle, a very small atoll in the Hawaiian island chain. Record keeping is lax there, but my birth certificate says "Big Dave". Ethnicity: LAST American.
Like the name. You should be on a ballot somewhere. With that name it would stand out. Flip the lever for Big Dave pull the handle & we now have the latest & greatest. Who knows it might work. Hell, Stubs the cat was elected to 3 terms as Mayor of a city in AK.

Im relaxed. Its just funny how many cowards we work with. Thats all i was talking about. I could care less this company will be how i support my family so i will stand by it
So I am a coward because I use a different screen name than my actual name? Well since you called me a coward let me explain somethings about this company. If I use my real name, then I would be fired for saying things about FEDEX and they have fired drivers who post things about FEDEX using their real names on Facebook over in Cinnaminson. And you haven't even been here two years yet. You walked in here when it was all roses. You didn't put up with the abuse that we did it was endless. Every day it was more more more from us work faster do more or be critically written up and fired. They had a national campaign going to clean house. And most of us that support the union here EPH are hard workers as it is we always have been. There are lazy people on both sides. I Only want to come to work knowing that our job is here because we've shown up for this job and been there for it when it needs us. And while the top management was raking in exorbitant greed our raises for three or four years were getting smaller and smaller and our benefits were getting worse and worse. On top of all that it was endless nonsense about stops per hour, gate time dismounting the truck, dismounting the forklift, and every other little thing you can do to harass and nitpick the drivers for. Many of us did not know each time we walk through the gate if today was our last day at FEDEX. And that's no way to work

Status
Not open for further replies.