Yellow | Shares from YRC?

roadhazard

TB Lurker
Credits
I know that it has been many years since we received shares of stock in return for the MOU GIVEBACKS. Would anyone happen to have the correct information on where the shares went? I know that part of the shares went to Prudential as part of the Teamster 401k savings plan. Am I mistaken to think that some shares from the first giveback, went to another brokerage? Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

I know that it has been many years since we received shares of stock in return for the MOU GIVEBACKS. Would anyone happen to have the correct information on where the shares went? I know that part of the shares went to Prudential as part of the Teamster 401k savings plan. Am I mistaken to think that some shares from the first giveback, went to another brokerage? Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.
I believe when they first gave us the shares we were with Mass Mutual. Everything was switched to Prudential a few years ago....

There were some with Fidelity that became insignificant after the reverse splits.

I still have a check for 4 dollars somewhere from fidelity buried close to the floor in my closet. It was worthless. I think by the time they got done splitting shares it was.
Don't quote me on it. My memory does not serve me right.
Now the 1800 in my prudential account has done nothing but grow. That was added to what I had in my 401 I put in my self over the years. And I won't say what that is at. Alot of people cashed that out. And I'm one that didn't and will say if you did. It was foolish.

We had options that could not be exercised for quite awhile.After the reverse split I believe we all ended up with 1 share valued at 3,600 dollars, so when YRCW shares get to 3600 dollars you can exercise that option.