TForce | Shiny Wheel Truck Pulling UPSF Freight?

Skeeter said:
They have taken care of me for over 24 years. :smillie_flag:
All you have is memorys now. "O" is gone. All thats left is the bad taste in our mouths. Not everyone had it is good as you did.

Apostolic said:
How about all the Yellow,Roadway,and UPS pups that are going on the rails?

Sometimes when I'm waiting at a rail crossing for it seems like a mile long train to pass,I'm amazed at all the LTL trailers I see attached to the flat cars.

Theres a lot of Teamster road jobs being replaced by the choo, choo train.

Under the NMFA, the companies are allowed to rail UP TO 28%......KK

NMFA_29

Yes they started hiring company o/o's when they started the new website. I wonder if this is one of the old O management Ideas.

Hope its gone soon.

webidiot said:
you just don't realize how much they have taken care of you.....

Where are you located? on the westcost Overnite was never the BIG guy. like in the south and east. It was M/C 11 western.. and Overnite is not taking care of the M/C guys.

Classicteez said:
Where are you located? on the westcost Overnite was never the BIG guy. like in the south and east. It was M/C 11 western.. and Overnite is not taking care of the M/C guys.
Of course not, how many M/C managers went to Richmond?

pacificexpress said:
they were coming out o portland
This funny......This is the same name on the trucks pulling UPSF trailers while company drivers sit at home....Do you work there or just share the name.....Pacific Express I mean.....

shiney wheels

stldude44 said:
Friday afternoon I saw a shiny wheel truck pulling loaded UPSF doubles eastbound on I-44 in Missouri. With some of you guys saying it's slow, what's up with that?
they do have owner/op

Ya freight has dropped off in many places drivers not working but the Shinny Wheels keep on going