Shooting in Orlando

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bubba74, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

He didn't intend to shoot the kid. Nothing to see here just like Hillary and her email servers.

2. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

:couch:

3. Magoo

4. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

The criminals won't play well it others
    You are the one that will be waiting 45 minutes for the cops while someone you love bleeds out on the floor

5. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

Yes but we are bringing in Muslims by the hundred thousands a year my friend.

CENSUS DATA CONFIRMS OBAMA IS FLOODING AMERICA WITH OVER 100K+ MUSLIM IMMIGRANTS YEARLY
    The Muslim immigration warnings offered by Dutch politician Geert Wilders—who was in the facility in Garland, Texas, that was attacked by terrorists last weekend—seem to be coming true....
    [​IMG]
    by Geoffrey GriderMay 7, 2015
    THE MUSLIM IMMIGRATION WARNINGS OFFERED BY DUTCH POLITICIAN GEERT WILDERS—WHO WAS IN THE FACILITY IN GARLAND, TEXAS, THAT WAS ATTACKED BY TERRORISTS LAST WEEKEND—SEEM TO BE COMING TRUE.
    Wilders, who has asked his own parliament to hold an exhibition on the Muhammed cartoonsfrom the Garland, Texas event, has warned frequently that high levels of Muslim immigration without assimilation to the Western world—Europe and the United States of America—are dangerous to the culture and values of the West.

A featured speaker at the Garland event, Wilders has been on a terror hit list since 2010 for proposing to place a tax on the Hijab worn by Muslim women in the Netherlands. He has also been vocal about stopping all Muslim immigration into the Netherlands.

6. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

42 shootings in Chicago over the Independence Day weekend but only 3 fatalities. Very bad marksmanship, that's why we take our kids to the range.

7. AzPilot

AzPilot Well-Known Member

At least his father was spending time with his son unlike the ghetto kids. Choices we make in life.

Northern Flash, jimmy g and a9faninnc like this.
  8. Magoo

I'll believe that when I see it.
    Doubt your congress would go along.
    We make the mess in the middle east and the other country's have to help these people while we say were too scared.

9. Magoo

Guns are like toys I know I had them years ago, just big fun thats what they are.
    Like fireworks
    But they bring danger with them.
    Its a choice right now to bring that danger home with you.
    I'm sure that family wish they would have found a different avenue for togetherness.

10. AzPilot

I don't know why you seem to get a hard-on with the thought of getting rid of guns, do you feel the same way about swimming pools. There five times as many accidental drownings among youth as accidental gun deaths

http://www.m1-garand-rifle.com/gun-safety/firearms-versus-swimming-pools.php.

11. Magoo

Why is because people are killing others with semi autos that shouldn't be allowed to be owned by the public.
    There is no reason to introduce weapons of war to the street.
    But you guys insist you and everyone else here should be able to buy one.
    We can't even stop suspected terrorist from buying what they want.
    So thats it in a nutshell when you lost your reasonableness you lost the rest of us.

12. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

Looks like a very very good reason to not let guns be taken. Only a psychopath would bring all them here to this nonreligious country and tame our guns too.
    Obama and all politicians doing this are psychologically disqualified to represent or own guns.

13. AzPilot

So you are concerned about terrorists ,but ok with bringing unknown Syrians here by the plane load.
    You do realize that many of the semi auto weapons are manufactured in Europe and shipped here, the bad guys will always have weapons.

Northern Flash likes this.
  14. Magoo

The bad guys have been going to the gun shops to purchase them. Take them out of the gun shops and give them a harder way to go.
    I'm sure they think we a so stupid to allow them to by it.

15. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

By age 5 my Dad taught me to play ball. By age 8 he had taught me to shoot a .22 rifle. I had a BB gun and a bale of straw target set up in the basement from about 8 on, shooting a hundred BBS a night. By 10 I was walking the fields with the 22, shooting groundhogs. By 12, he took me rabbit and pheasant hunting with him. You live in a sheltered world, Mags.

Northern Flash likes this.
  16. Magoo

You lived in the country, in town where most folks live you have to go the range.
    I had guns did all of that I understand its fun, it's a toy, hunting is a game unless your one of the few family's in america who must hunt and fish to keep food on the table.
    Just depends I guess of course not all people will be hurt by them but many family s have a story they wish they didn't have.
    Point is when you think about them they are adult toys, rarely needed for what people claim they are.
    But people tell themselves its handy for this or that situation but come down to it its a feel good toy

17. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

The Founders knew it wasn't a toy. They had just fought a war, and knew that eventually every government becomes tyrannical over its own citizens. They created the 2nd Amendment to keep the Federal Government under control and afraid to cross our Citizens.

Will there be an uprising? Doubtful.

Would the Citizens quickly surrender and give up our weapons (that we Do Have the Right to own?) Probably. Hopefully, the Government backs off, and we'll never know...

Even during the Revolution, there were Tories like you, wanting to turn in anyone daring to stand up for Freedom. From Scripture: There is Nothing New Under the Sun.

We've been here before. Mags....

18. Magoo

The founders had muskets they hunted on their property for game for the table.
    Those guns are a lot of work for the bang, I would be in favor of allowing you to keep those. And the cap & ball firearms.
    It takes so long to load them the fun wares off pretty quick, yet they can be used as self defense and hunting all the things you need.

19. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

You always try to use that. You're always wrong.

The Brits had Muskets. The Founders had State of the Art Modern Weaponry- The KY Long Rifle. They didn't put limits on Citizens vs an Army. They knew the Citizens ARE the Army when it comes down to protecting our Property. You don't get to decide to 'allow me to have' single shot muzzle loading rifles. I decide what I can have, according to the Constitution (and ME). Come and Get it, Maggie....

There are as many firearms in the USA as Citizens. You'll never find them...

20. Magoo

KY long rifle was the same thing with some rifling in the barrel wasn't it. Same way to load and fire.
    Like I said no one has to come and get your guns, when its decided there won't be any guns you will turn yours in
    and do as your told.
    Who knows it may be a Republican who will do it.
    Wouldn't that be something!