Shooting in Orlando

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bubba74, Jun 12, 2016.

1. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

The full story is still emerging but this guy did leave the country for a while...he could be one that should have been locked out there until having been fully vetted.

2. Pup Driver

Pup Driver Well-Known Member

Careful what you say about the NRA here on T/B Mr. Magoo . That's sacrilegious territory here . I'm sure there where some in that club that were for any one to carrie an automatic military weapon that changed their minds now. Haven't heard what the NRC has to say about their liberal policies on letting any creep to have access to automatic weapons .

Magoo likes this.
  3. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

Maybe we should have melted down airplanes after 9/11.

Bubba74, jimmy g, Woody and 1 other person like this.
  4. Rastus

Omar's coworkers reported Omar's rhetoric they were so concerned. It probably was just dismissed as white racist intolerant Islamophobic hate speech.

5. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

Well....I'm really not into the reply that somehow Israel has the answer to how to deal with them. They stirred up the problem when they brought the whole world into stealing their land for them 100 years or so ago......Israel creates the problem ...Israel fixes the problem?
    Not really.
    Israel sucks the whole world into creating the problem and fixing the problem....and the whole world paying too.
    I have no sympathy and accept none of their solutions, thank you.

Buchanan always said...the terrorists are here...because we are there...in their sovereign nation....but why were we there?
    Because Israel wanted us there.
    No nation should be sovereign but they're own...but only one religion rules that "democracy" over there.
    I want no Parr of it and am sick of hearing about Islam, Israel AND gays.
    I'm a Catholic and that's where I would like this democracy headed...never happen listening to any of the above groups.

6. Rastus

How many times did we hear about Bush administration not connecting the dots. I wonder if we'll hear connecting the dots about Obama???

7. upnorth

upnorth Super Moderator Staff Member

Sorry, wasn't what I meant. I was more thinking they deal with mass shootings, bombings and middle strikes on a almost daily basis. We here in the west are so unprepared for this, it's pathetic.

8. ABFer

I liked it when we weren't dealing with it and it costs a lot of time and money to prepare and be prepared for it. It does look like the 'honeymoon is over' as we say.

9. Ruffian 72

Ruffian 72 Well-Known Member

Reality check. Muslim/Democrat, NBC had a junk story today, yet 1 thing missing was that every mass shooter mentioned was Leftist/Democrat and/or a Muslim. So, if liberal logic is used, ONLY these people need to be banned???
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. slavenomore

They can and should have it imo. They want to rule over there. They can have the problems which come with "their" land.
    My way would be to halt immigration for all over tgere except the Christians who are being targeted for genocide...Let their priests confirm their identities and the rest can pound sand.
    Go Trump.

11. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

"We need a new Adolf Slave"
    [​IMG]

....lol

12. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

I mind my own business, help when I can..but I always got guns all over the house, they aren't locked, and I keep em loaded.
    "If I ever get into a justified shooting, I'll go to jail for something. ..We don't register guns unless there store bought....But ,I'll get 18 months in prison for loaded firearms in my Home.lol. "the young black man entering my home armed gets 2yrs if I catch hiM"

.....just saying

13. Rastus

We need normal people protests.

14. JIM BOB

JIM BOB Super Moderator Staff Member

Normal people have to work

slavenomore likes this.
  15. Rastus

[​IMG]
    We need common sense fire control.

DCM_Doc likes this.
  16. slavenomore

17. ABFer

Why would you get 18 months for that? And if your shooting is justified no jail then either. There is a nationwide organization giving gun seminars for about $10.00 that provide excellent information on when shootings are justified and when they are not. If you don't already know that information I recommend attending. I can get you their information and whether or not they're active in your 'hood if you want it. They're all over here quite frequently.

18. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I haven't changed my mind. The 2nd Amendment hasn't changed. If a person is a citizen that person has the Right to Bear Arms. Propose an Amendment if you don't agree with our Constitution.

19. Rastus

Garments of fire have been prepared for the unbelievers. Scalding water shall be poured upon their heads, melting their skins and that which is in their bellies. They shall be lashed with rods of iron.

Whenever, in their anguish, they try to escape from Hell, back they shall be dragged, and will be told: "Taste the torment of the Conflagration!"

Quran 22:19-20, "The Pilgrimage," Dawood, p. 333

DCM_Doc likes this.
  20. ABFer

Sorry, nothing in the Buckeye State, you'd have to come to PA but they do have them in the western part of the state.