Shooting in Orlando

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bubba74, Jun 12, 2016.

1. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

That really makes one want to join, doesn't it?

DCM_Doc likes this.
  2. kantgetryte

kantgetryte Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. kantgetryte

'bout sums up the problem
    [​IMG]

Big Dave, Bubba74 and jimmy g like this.
  4. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

It's here.

jimmy g likes this.
  5. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

I think you will have to agree that there are already rules in place denying you access to weapons,.You already accept that and don't even think about it, but you can't go out and buy a machine gun, or a shoulder fired missle , hand grenades, C4 or dynamite.
    You can't can you?
    So if they say you can't have those items, then they could and should take the war weapons off the market.
    Stick with your hunting rifles, shotguns and pistols, you'll never need anything more powerful than those.

Pup Driver likes this.
  6. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

One never knows for sure if and when we will need to take up arms. You are more optimistic than I am and I believe in responsible gun ownership and responsible gun owners' rights.

DCM_Doc and jimmy g like this.
  7. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I kind of understand Mags's concern. He once posted that his Dad had been shot, so I see his personal involvement. What I never saw was Why/ What we're the circumstances? Was it a random shooting of an innocent, or were there extinuating reasons? Did his Dad live or die? Was the shooter caught? Did he do time? Yes, it creates a reason for Mags to hate guns. But, if his Dad had been run over by a car- should we ban all cars?

Mags loves say he'd 'allow' single shot muskets, because that's what people had in Founding Times. Actually, the Founders won because the Britts had muskets, but the Founders had State of the Art KY Long Rifles and State of the Art Tactics. Mags says they didn't forsee automatic weapons.... well, they didn't see protections from Discrimination, Labor Laws, cars, the internet, tv, or everyone voting. Shall we ban all those????

Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
    Big Dave likes this.
  8. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I accept that because I can't afford the tax or jail sentence, passed by Activist Progressive Judges. I don't see that in the 2nd Amendment. You don't see Citizens United as right. I don't see Gun Laws as Right...

Amerika- what a Kountry!

9. Rastus

The left never quits. It's like gay marriage now there on the that stupid bathroom thing.
    This is already being shifted from Muslim jihad to gun control.
    Remember when Muslims are in control the just stone lgbt types to death, they don't need guns.

10. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

I can buy ice cream with that $10.... I'll take the jail time..free everything !

Rastus likes this.
  11. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Today
    Hilly blamed the guns
    Bernie blamed the guns
    Barry refuses to even utter the words Islamic terrorism
    Only trump had it right

Watch the left try to deflect from reality is apauling

This guy was questioned and on an FBI watch list
    Our govts dumb idea of see something say something is dismissed as it was in San Bernardo

DCM_Doc and Rastus like this.
  12. kantgetryte

just one more
    [​IMG]

Bubba74 and Rastus like this.
  13. Rastus

How did one guy shoot one hundred people without someone stopping him?
    I guess must have be well trained or something.

14. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

....lol.... think about that. ..lol
    100 shot by a muslim homofobe, terrorist.
    "On the wAtch list".. really ?? Govt. AlwAys helps
    Us Un armed fudgepackers...lol

15. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

There were 360 guys in the bar. Either he took out anyone armed first, or no one was armed. He had one AR15, and one 9 mill. Had to stop and reload sometime, and no one stopped him. Easy for me to say that, 1500 miles away....

16. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

Since extreme Islam is part of the topic. And guns.... And Islam is enemy of another extreme religion.....and the gun grabbers come right out

17. DCM_Doc

DCM_Doc Well-Known Member

Work place violence. Time to confiscate law abiding citizen's firearms. This guy was a follower of an Islamist that had serve time in prison but was released. He was involved in the 2003 trade center bombing. Prosecutors urged that he not be released from prison because of he would recruit followers for terrorists acts. "Islamic Terrorism" go ahead Obama & say it, won't hurt a bit.

18. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/.../gun-control-sandy-hook-shooting-israel-lanza

They may have changes this but I'm not sure.......before you go following Israel...realize that their dual-citizens right here in high political positions are already forcing you to be like Israel....the day the Trade Centers fell...Mossad members were detained in Jersey. Celebrating the towers fall. When Islam was the accepted killers they knew what would happen next.
    There's been a few terrorist killings here which have been considered false flags by some....you can look them up and believe what you want....but Islam has been used more than once to sway America to the way of Zionists.

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/.../gun-control-sandy-hook-shooting-israel-lanza

19. Ruffian 72

Ruffian 72 Well-Known Member

20. Jinx

Jinx LIBERAL

We will not know all of the facts surrounding the unfathomable tragedy in Orlando for some time - perhaps, many days.

But one thing is certain: intolerance and hatred inevitably lead to violence and death.

That is why our primary response to the horrific massacre at the Pulse nightclub must be to rededicate ourselves to creating a culturally diverse society that is based on tolerance and respect for other religions, sexual orientations, races and life styles.

In America the one thing we must never tolerate is intolerance itself.

All of us must extend our sympathy and support to those who are directly affected - and, frankly to the entire LGBT community that was, in fact, the intended victim of this horrible attack. This was an attack on an LGBT club during Pride Month.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-creamer/in-response-to-the-traged_b_10430312.html

50 people lost there lives to extremism fueled hate and easy access to guns..

I am certain we in America will do nothing. More guns will be sold and extremism and hate will grow being feed by social websites. Extremism sells, like minded hate sells. This is our new norm.

Think about who is reading your posts before you post..

What would you do if someone reading what you posted later went on to do this..

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
    Magoo likes this.