Shooting in Orlando

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bubba74, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Pup Driver

Pup Driver Well-Known Member

He got by a security off duty cop who was armed working the door .

Magoo likes this.
  2. Pup Driver

( run over by a car- should we ban all cars?) Last time I looked cars were not made with the intent to kill , can't say the same for guns .

Magoo and DCM_Doc like this.
  3. Pup Driver

So you agree with this lunatic that he should have the right to walk the streets with military weapons . How do ya like the results now ? Guess some people never learn till someone they love looses their life to one of these crazies .

Magoo likes this.
  4. Jinx

Jinx LIBERAL

Issues is this only happens on the news, to most it isn't real. I hope it never happens in there back yard.

Magoo likes this.
  5. Jinx

Jinx LIBERAL

Worst mass shooting in US history.. Bigotry and hate. not jihad.

Magoo likes this.
  6. Jinx

Jinx LIBERAL

If ever I'm in Orlando, I will go to Pulse and have a drink. By the way the name came from the heartbeat of a brother ( of the owner ) that passed.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2016
    Magoo likes this.
  7. Jinx

Jinx LIBERAL

Everyday..

Magoo likes this.
  8. Jinx

Jinx LIBERAL

With this guy it did..

9. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Islam under the Ayatollah Khomeni declared an ongoing war on the USA in 1979. Doesn't matter if we're at war with them. They're at war with us.

DCM_Doc, Woody, Bubba74 and 2 others like this.
  10. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

There are plenty of laws I disagree with, but How I Think, or How I Feel, has nothing to do with Rights granted by the US Constitution. Would you restrict speech or religion? Or only guns? I understand, I'm speaking ideally, you're speaking of this specific. Unfortunately, Rights are Ideal, not Specific. The FBI already had this guy, but he also had Freedom of Speech, and Freedom of Religion.

DCM_Doc likes this.
  11. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

It was jihad.

12. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

Thanks to tolerant people like yourself, it probably will. Thanks. I can't thank you enough for now seeing the Muslim dress in my alley, at the grocery store, at the mall.......you make me feel so safe.
    Go find the Islam worship schedule and preach your dangerous nonsense from LA-La land to them. I don't wanna hear it.
    Tolerate that or zip it.

Ruffian 72, a9faninnc and Rastus like this.
  13. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

There in lies the problem
    some people refuse to see reality for what it is, this is a world wide Jihad against Western Civilization that's been going on for almost 40 years. Just because a large number of elected officials refuse to aknowledge it, does not make it not true. You can expect more of this

You need to starting to Mosques and explain that too them.
    Leaving the past aside, looking at the here and now, there is only one religion that is out murdering other based on religion
    America (despite what you are told) is by far the most tolerant place on Earth. There are Mosques by Churches, down the street from Temples
    "lack of diversity and intolerant, we have people of all different races colors and creeds working and going to school together

14. slavenomore

They're religious leader called it an act of compassion.
    Thanks to tolerant people like yourself, it probably will. Thanks. I can't thank you enough for now seeing the Muslim dress in my alley, at the grocery store, at the mall.......you make me feel so safe.
    Go find the Islam worship schedule and preach your dangerous nonsense from LA-La land to them. I don't wanna hear it.
    Tolerate that or zip it.

15. slavenomore

Most religions call observance of their moral principles acts of love. Not hate. Not bigotry. You're not gonna change that.
    The Bolsheviks tried to replace religion with state.....in order to do so they killed hundreds of thousands of Christians. Most behind the ideal had Judaism as their religion.
    The religion which makes a blasphemous attempt to combine all religions as equal is Freemasonry.
    Ask the native Americans and the redcoats how tolerant they were of others beliefs.
    Ask the Jews how tolerant history has been of them.
    Ask the early Christians how tolerant the Jews were of them.
    Ask the Nazis how tolerant the Jews were of them...and vice versa.
    Ask the Protestants and Jews how tolerant Spain was of them during the Inquisition....
    You're not gonna change that.

16. slavenomore

I'm not exactlly sure but I believe the Spanish Inquisition was an act of the State using Church to carry out it's dirty work.
    I think I've read that the Jews had really infiltrated their Catholic nation and weakened the Christian ideals....And tolerance, like today, is often used.
    It never works. Jihad was also part of that Spanish Inquisition time.
    It makes things dangerous...not peaceful.

17. slavenomore

And it makes people like myself hope for a leader strong enough to see it for what it is and put Christianity first.

18. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Our Constitution recognizes our God given liberties. All this only works when we are a good, moral, people. Going mushy on you, I remember there were no mass shootings until after SCOTUS banned God from public involvement. Then we had Columbine. Now, copycats and the internet social media spreading intolerance.

Cars, knives, guns, religion, baseball bats and the internet are all things used for good or bad. Once we lose morals, anything goes. The guy bought legal guns. Had they not been allowed, he'd have made an illegal bomb. It's not the weapon, it's the depraved mind...

falconfan and Ruffian 72 like this.
  19. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

This issue creates a huge conundrum for Obama. Which side will he protect? How will he spin this? Does he just ignore the issue and hope it goes away with neutral comments, or is he finally forced to throw the Muslims under the bus so that he can keep pandering to the gays?
    Either the gays or the Muslims will be upset with him.
    Tough call for our panderer-in-chief.

20. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Easy. Its the gun's fault. Ask Magoo...

Ruffian 72, Rastus and DCM_Doc like this.