Estes | Shops

a9faninnc

TB Legend
Credits
Anybody know any good shops in the system??Most act like you want them to kill someone when you ask the to do something or that famous quote,"write it up and put it on deadline"where it will usually sit for a week.Ive had one "wowing" encounter with a shop in my few years here.I was really impressed by some 3rd shift guys in Nashville(changed a bad injector in about an hour).Other than that,pretty much a disappointment.That would be a week on deadline for sure.Anybody got any props for anybody else??

I had an air line blow 1/8 mile from the Memphis terminal. Took them an hour and 20 minutes to come out. I could have walked to the terminal, got the tools, walked back to my truck, and done it myself and saved an hour.

all estes shops are staffed with parts changers. no real mechanics , are you crazy that would cost money.

Anybody know any good shops in the system??Most act like you want them to kill someone when you ask the to do something or that famous quote,"write it up and put it on deadline"where it will usually sit for a week.Ive had one "wowing" encounter with a shop in my few years here.I was really impressed by some 3rd shift guys in Nashville(changed a bad injector in about an hour).Other than that,pretty much a disappointment.That would be a week on deadline for sure.Anybody got any props for anybody else??
West Sex.. Pulaski.. Nashville..