Estes | Should be fun. Worst hotel and best hotel.

Bigtea2k4

TB Lurker
Credits
My best hotel so far is Park Inn, West Middlesex, PA. Worst hotel so far is Days Inn, Columbus OH. That place is the nasty, I won’t be going back there again.

I’ve only been here a few weeks but so far the best has been Minneapolis at the best western and the one in Albany ga isn’t bad either

I’ve only been here a few weeks but so far the best has been Minneapolis at the best western and the one in Albany ga isn’t bad either
Minneapolis?? We must've switched then cause that was one of the worst. Lol. Got told the other day that we can't stay at the drury Inn in Memphis anymore. They don't accept clc anymore. That SUCKS!

You wusses should be ashamed, you don't know what it is to stay in a bad room.
Years ago we stayed in the old Empire hotel in Birm.
I was awakened one morning by a noise in my room, flipped on the light and saw a 6in. long
cockroach with a switchblade, trying to take a piece of cheese away from a rat.
He got it, too.

I was awakened one morning by a noise in my room, flipped on the light and saw a 6in. long
He got it, too.

LMFAO

He got it, too.

Flipped on the light? There was electricity in your day???

Pear Tree Inn was full in St Louis. Went to Super 8 since we're not allowed at the Drury. No towels, rooms smelled bad and the back of the TV was held in place by...... Gum. WTH?? Almost as bad as the Ramada at KC.