ODFL | Should i apply

yorkt

TB Lurker
Credits
Was thinking about applying for line haul out of Baltimore. I never see them on the company website that they are hiring. Question is ..should I go ahead and apply or wait until they post an opening. What are usually the start times for line haul and approx. how much would I make a year? Any help would be appreciated.

call the terminal and ask if they are taking apps.
Local Phone: (410) 354-9559
Toll Free: (800) 243-6335
Fax: (410) 355-0401
Manager: JOE MAHON

Except for applying, bigbird answered that, all the other question are relative to terminal, and run. Our terminal's runs vary from $75,000 to over $110,000 at top pay. Days and hours of start times vary greatly. Runs are bid, yet we have a senior on shorter run. Lifestyle and personal preference. Schedules, wild, or extra depending on location. Until additional relays got added. our terminal had same 5 runs for 8+ years. Others had constant additions.

Last edited:
Yep, don't wait for the odfl.com website to show that they are hiring for a driver for your terminal of interest. It isn't always accurate and needs updated. On the website it says that my terminal is hiring P&D, which isn't the case, last I checked only hiring wild bag linehaul and/or combo drivers.

Call the terminal, don't wait. I used to run to Baltimore, MD.