XPO | Should i send this to John L.

Did you send it "To Whom it May Concern"..?? Did you e-mail it, or US mail it..??
There is a great deal going on at the moment (sorry, can't give details now) and there is a myriad of things happening..Could be that IF he got this, he hasn't had time to respond just yet...And IF and when he does, I am sure he will address each of your concerns, because that's the kind of person he is... Just have to understand that he isn't sitting behind his desk (he is lousy at that anyway) waiting on this letter...So, have patience..

Thanks "Boss" i emailed it to John.And yes i know there is alot of stuff going on right now with the company.So i will just sit back and be patient for the time being.But if he is the kind of guy that everyone say's he is, then i will give him all the time that he needs.

hey boxboss..why do u post "alot of stuff going on" cant give details...ur a phony.and answer to the man..do us a favor and dont post anything then...

and mr p&d driver....ur dead man walking..you do know they read these boards. i have witnessed drivers being pulled out of G.o. and never seen again..the same has gone for drivers posting stuff on these boards and they just dissappear.......good luck

hey boxboss..why do u post "alot of stuff going on" cant give details...ur a phony.and answer to the man..do us a favor and dont post anything then...

and mr p&d driver....ur dead man walking..you do know they read these boards. i have witnessed drivers being pulled out of G.o. and never seen again..the same has gone for drivers posting stuff on these boards and they just dissappear.......good luck

If I could give details, I would...We all answer to the man, knucklehead....get in line...

If I could give details, I would...We all answer to the man, knucklehead....get in line...

EXCELLENT!

You won me a $50 bet. As I predicted, you returned within 6 months and are regularly posting. Thank you.

The other (losing) bettor said you would follow through with your promise to quit.

Welcome back and try to be nice.

EXCELLENT!

You won me a $50 bet. As I predicted, you returned within 6 months and are regularly posting. Thank you.

The other (losing) bettor said you would follow through with your promise to quit.

Welcome back and try to be nice.

No way....and I should at least be afforded a 10% commission on your winnings..
And I have had some time off this week and free time and checked in...I will vanish and reappear at different intervals..Things are getting interesting so I checked in...when the interest wanes, so will I...

And I have had some time off this week and free time and checked in...I will vanish and reappear at different intervals..Things are getting interesting so I checked in...when the interest wanes, so will I...

I do the same thing in here. Welcome back part timer! :thumbsup::smilie_132:

Well, you are the one that is generating that interest by alluding to big events in our immediate future. There's been nothing new here as of late. Been bored myself.

This is your version of the game "I know something you don't know"?

Mineral, animal, or thing?

Will it **** me off? And is it Vaseline worthy?

Or is it something that in light of all of our takeaways will seem good and refreshing...thereby nullifying all of the takeaways because we get distracted by these new and wonderful bobbles they are "giving us" that we forget about all of the dusty old takeaways????

I have bitten off every finger nail in anticipation and it appears you are excited.

Well, you are the one that is generating that interest by alluding to big events in our immediate future. There's been nothing new here as of late. Been bored myself.

This is your version of the game "I know something you don't know"?

Mineral, animal, or thing?

Will it **** me off? And is it Vaseline worthy?

Or is it something that in light of all of our takeaways will seem good and refreshing...thereby nullifying all of the takeaways because we get distracted by these new and wonderful bobbles they are "giving us" that we forget about all of the dusty old takeaways????

I have bitten off every finger nail in anticipation and it appears you are excited.

You got a bobble..?? I didn't get a bobble...anyone else get a bobble..?? Keep your fingernails..

I understand boredom...

You got a bobble..?? I didn't get a bobble...anyone else get a bobble..?? Keep your fingernails..

I understand boredom...

I am begging you for your secret. PLEEEEEZZZZZZE

Isn't that what you want when you tell us how busy you've been in these high level meetings and that big things are about to happen....And then someone asks you what it is and that you can't tell 'cause it's a high level secret?

Inquiring minds want to know.....

Games are FUN!

I love a suspense filled topic! Now that's what I call being transparent!

Everyone already knows they won't find out until the day of the roll out.
Unless it gets leaked.

Whatever it is, I hope your surveys were heard, it brings back the laid off workers and reinstates some of the takeaways.

I am begging you for your secret. PLEEEEEZZZZZZE

Isn't that what you want when you tell us how busy you've been in these high level meetings and that big things are about to happen....And then someone asks you what it is and that you can't tell 'cause it's a high level secret?

Inquiring minds want to know.....

Games are FUN!

I must have missed the part about being in high level meetings....sorry to disappoint..I said that something is on the horizon, not that I had a secret...don't twist my words..

I must have missed the part about being in high level meetings....sorry to disappoint..I said that something is on the horizon, not that I had a secret...don't twist my words..
Must be the unemployment line for everyone, 3 million wasn`t enough profit,so see ya boys, meanwhile I`ll cash in my 2.5 million shares of cnw, take the golden chute, and go work for the competition. How can anything on the horizon be good? :Off-Topic:

Dear Teacher,boxboss was slacking,signed epstiens mother...lololololol...showing my age again

Uh....I think I might be the same boat your in.:biglaugh:
I feel like singing the song now.
[YT]3PeU_l7EM0w[/YT]

Sorry to go off topic, this was one of my favorite episodes.
It's so ghey now.
:biglaugh:
Sweatside Story
[YT]IA3OiO1Gevo[/YT]

What I remember of the 70's was fun.

Does that mean I was really there?

What I remember of the 70's was fun.

Does that mean I was really there?

Let me think......oh ya.....rush st.....faces....white angel flight suit...black silk shirt...2 gold chains 1 with cross and medalian..1 with horn and hands....and a z-28 camaro....great times...but the car died and the wife threw out the clothes but i still wear the gold...but only 1 chain now....I was there and I miss the good times