XPO | Should i send this to John L.

How about "LOVE AMERICAN STYLE"....I still remember putting my face next to the farrah fawcett poster trying to see in her "TOP" ...she was my favorite.....and I hate to admit it but I had a thing for Cher to
Your Random Drug test is on the way.:biglaugh:

Yep, got a big crush on her when she played a nurse on "The Rookies"....Remember that cop show around 72 or 73..?? Michael Ontkean played a rookie cop..

I would have played dead for her.
ROOKIESONE.jpg

Songs of the 70's:

1970: 'American Woman' by The Guess Who.
1971: 'Joy to the World' by Three Dog Night.
1972: 'The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face' by Roberta Flack.
1973: 'You Are the Sunshine of My Life' by Stevie Wonder.
1974: 'The Streak' by Ray Stevens.
1975: 'Shining Star' by Earth, Wind & Fire.
1976: 'Silly Love Songs' by Paul McCartney & Wings.
1977: 'Sir Duke' by Stevie Wonder.
1978: 'With a Little Luck' by Paul McCartney & Wings.
1979: 'Reunited' by Peaches & Herb.

26726_a.jpg
I know that at least ONE of you guys wore a pair of these!! LOL!!

51028_a.jpg
STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN..

And I smoked my first joint to that album,,,,but i didnt inhail..look at all the pretty colors...I just realized that was 35 years ago....I am old....now on the weekends I am up late but its waiting for my kids to get home...what happened to me i had the clubs then now its trucking boards and tv...and if i am still up when the sun comes up i left a reship late:biglaugh:

26726_a.jpg
I know that at least ONE of you guys wore a pair of these!! LOL!!

51028_a.jpg
STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN..

I got kicked in the head by one of those clog hoppers. I lived in a bad neighborhood back in the day and got into numerous fights defending my brothers.

Stairway to Heaven is still my favorite Led Zeppelin tune.

Oh yeah, the very short skirts, clodhopper shoes and The Farrah. I should have invested in hairspray back then. I'd be rich today!

Feathered, curled, down to the middle of my back long, just like EVERY OTHER GIRL!!! Looking at my year book nearly all of the guys and girls looked alike: feathered hair and clunky shoes. LOL!!

WOW didn't everyone really get off topic.But anyways another week has passed and still no response.I really don't know why i'm surpised by this.I guess it was just a waste of time.So we drivers know where we really stand.Yeap you guessed it we are now offically lower then whale ::shit::.But thats ok i can't say that i didn't try.Instead of getting on here and crying and complaining on the way the company is treating us. I decided to do the professional way about things and get no response for it.It's a shame that everyone in upper management thinks they are better then we are but i have news for them they are not if it was not for "US"drivers then they would not have the things they have because we are the ones out here breaking are backs and sweating our balls off.Why they set in there easy chairs in there A/C offices and figure out ways to stick it to us every chance they get.And by the way freight has picked up and all of us working long hours "THE RICH JUST KEEP GETTING RICHER" and "US" as drivers just keep sweating and breaking our backs for what?Don't say its a job or i'm glad to still be working because i'm sick and tried of hearing that.Yeah i know the company has alot on there plate but i really think they need to step back and look at the problems they are having cause at this rate we will be lucky to be here 10yrs from now.Well i better stop now why i'm ahead.I'll keep everyone posted on whats going on.