XPO | Should i send this to John L.

WOW didn't everyone really get off topic.But anyways another week has passed and still no response.I really don't know why i'm surpised by this.I guess it was just a waste of time.So we drivers know where we really stand.Yeap you guessed it we are now offically lower then whale ::shit::.But thats ok i can't say that i didn't try.Instead of getting on here and crying and complaining on the way the company is treating us. I decided to do the professional way about things and get no response for it.It's a shame that everyone in upper management thinks they are better then we are but i have news for them they are not if it was not for "US"drivers then they would not have the things they have because we are the ones out here breaking are backs and sweating our balls off.Why they set in there easy chairs in there A/C offices and figure out ways to stick it to us every chance they get.And by the way freight has picked up and all of us working long hours "THE RICH JUST KEEP GETTING RICHER" and "US" as drivers just keep sweating and breaking our backs for what?Don't say its a job or i'm glad to still be working because i'm sick and tried of hearing that.Yeah i know the company has alot on there plate but i really think they need to step back and look at the problems they are having cause at this rate we will be lucky to be here 10yrs from now.Well i better stop now why i'm ahead.I'll keep everyone posted on whats going on.

P&d...I understand how you feel...and yes i was off topic...but you are not going to get a responce...from what i think i read they called you in the office after you sent it,,basically telling you that you are now on radar....You have to remember it is what it is...they dont care what 1 driver thinks....wait till the results come out from the poll and you will see that thay dont care what the majority thinks.and I admire you for taking a stand....believe me I have done it at my own barn....and all it got me was aggravated....because until we all can stand as 1....and not try to cut each others throats...(and Ive been hearing this same statement for 25yr)nothing will ever change....Now i am not saying i think anyone should ever just lie down and take it....but i dont ever see anything changing in my life time.I could never understand how we as drivers can step all over one another when we are all here for the same reason to support our familys....I look at it this way,whe i took this job,i would be here as long as conway and myself were satisfied with each other....but keep me posted

WOW didn't everyone really get off topic.But anyways another week has passed and still no response.I really don't know why i'm surpised by this.I guess it was just a waste of time.So we drivers know where we really stand.Yeap you guessed it we are now offically lower then whale ::shit::.But thats ok i can't say that i didn't try.Instead of getting on here and crying and complaining on the way the company is treating us. I decided to do the professional way about things and get no response for it.It's a shame that everyone in upper management thinks they are better then we are but i have news for them they are not if it was not for "US"drivers then they would not have the things they have because we are the ones out here breaking are backs and sweating our balls off.Why they set in there easy chairs in there A/C offices and figure out ways to stick it to us every chance they get.And by the way freight has picked up and all of us working long hours "THE RICH JUST KEEP GETTING RICHER" and "US" as drivers just keep sweating and breaking our backs for what?Don't say its a job or i'm glad to still be working because i'm sick and tried of hearing that.Yeah i know the company has alot on there plate but i really think they need to step back and look at the problems they are having cause at this rate we will be lucky to be here 10yrs from now.Well i better stop now why i'm ahead.I'll keep everyone posted on whats going on.

You crack me up...you joined the boards this month, you type a letter on the 10th, announce you have sent it off on the 13th, and 17 days later, on the 30th, you announce that drivers are nothing more than whale$hit..
What did you want?? Did you think he was going to drop everything, get on a plane, come down and wine and dine you and explain everything to you..?? RELAX..!!!! There is a great deal going on right now...and I mean a GREAT DEAL going on right now...I am going to go out on a limb here and guess that you are not at the top of the priority list for John at the moment, but you have no right, ZERO right, to make the claim that all drivers are whale$hit in his eyes because of it...You sent an email...I would guess he has received many...and probably many similar to yours..I have sent him messages in the past on what I thought were pretty important issues too, and not heard back for over 10 days...He has a pretty intense schedule, all the time..

Thank you.

As some may guess, I have been very vocal in the past.......and am still employed here...... The end result is that Conway felt as though my voice was considered that of a lone and isolated disgruntled employee. That my concerns were NOT that of any any conceivable number.

I'll never claim to speak for all or even most, but my views were shared by many....and that number is growing - Conway is seeing to that. When it finally dawned on me that my beloved company was less then honest and loyal towards us, I spoke up in the hopes that others would too. If many, or better yet, most were to speak up and not just roll over with every takeaway, Conway would be a little more hesitant to probe our lower intestines in the future. Something is next....I wonder what it will be?

Most of my co-workers seem to enjoy these anal stretching exercises. And I believe there are many in management that enjoy administrating these invasive procedures. And am sure they know that their vantage point is one to envied.

I want nothing more than what WE have already earned.

You may receive a response from John. Your letter has become high profile and am pretty sure someone has made him aware of that. Would think he would want to capitalize on it as it is showing legs. It really doesn't matter though. Even though some consider him to be the Messiah, he is no different from the rest. That has been thoroughly demonstrated.

You crack me up...you joined the boards this month, you type a letter on the 10th, announce you have sent it off on the 13th, and 17 days later, on the 30th, you announce that drivers are nothing more than whale$hit..
What did you want?? Did you think he was going to drop everything, get on a plane, come down and wine and dine you and explain everything to you..?? RELAX..!!!! There is a great deal going on right now...and I mean a GREAT DEAL going on right now...I am going to go out on a limb here and guess that you are not at the top of the priority list for John at the moment, but you have no right, ZERO right, to make the claim that all drivers are whale$hit in his eyes because of it...You sent an email...I would guess he has received many...and probably many similar to yours..I have sent him messages in the past on what I thought were pretty important issues too, and not heard back for over 10 days...He has a pretty intense schedule, all the time..

Hey thanks alot Trucker1962 i know i'm on radar but thats cool i'll just keep my nose clean and do my job.And for "MR BOXBOSS" yes i know i joined just a month ago but i'm the type of person that when you tell me something like HR did when they were at my terimal the week before i sent the letter which they knew what i was up to and was told go for it. I was told within a week i would hear something.Even if it was just an email saying i got it.And yes like i said before i know there is alot of stuff going on with the company right now, see your not the only one that knows.Its no secret that everyone knows that your in management which is fine."US' to as drivers we have connections and we know alot more then Conway thinks we know.And no i don't expect him to jump on a plane and come down and wine and dine just a email would of just worked fine.And one more thing i never said that we are whale $hit in his eyes i'm talking about the company as a whole.

Don't know why anyone would think it's a secret that I'm in management...been that way since day one..

Your problem is you should go after the person who told you that a response was forthcoming in a week...for all we know, they haven't even seen each other in a month...Pretty bold of anyone to speak for the boss without knowing for sure.. If I was you I would send a message to that person asking why I would be told such a thing if it wasn't true..
As for being on radar, why you would be targeted for offering up suggestions and asking questions is beyond me...you guys in the east just do things way differently...out here we encourage folks to speak up...we don't always agree on everything, but for pete's sake, tell us what's on your mind...

Don't know why anyone would think it's a secret that I'm in management...been that way since day one..

Your problem is you should go after the person who told you that a response was forthcoming in a week...for all we know, they haven't even seen each other in a month...Pretty bold of anyone to speak for the boss without knowing for sure.. If I was you I would send a message to that person asking why I would be told such a thing if it wasn't true..
As for being on radar, why you would be targeted for offering up suggestions and asking questions is beyond me...you guys in the east just do things way differently...out here we encourage folks to speak up...we don't always agree on everything, but for pete's sake, tell us what's on your mind...

You want me working at your terminal, don't you?

You want me working at your terminal, don't you?

say the word...no snow, lots of good temps most of the year...you can get a house real cheap now (mine!) and you don't have to worry about who you vote for, because once they all get to Sacramento, they go all retarded anyway...

It is, indeed, the perfect setup...

Oh yeah, and beaches...good selling point there...and we all know what's on beaches...does an old man's soul good..

This may sound weird coming from a truck driver, but I like snow. I have elbow room, the woods, free resources to heat my house, and lots of fresh water. I like having a place where I can run naked, shoot deer, or do both at the same time if I want........ And that is when I appreciate deer tick repellent.

I live for the water and I will never be eaten by an alligator or shark. Was stationed in San Diego, so am aware of what So Cal/Mexico has to offer........But the weather was not what my question was about.......

It doesn't matter. You have 15 years left at Conway and will probably be promoted right out of Cali and we'll meet in my neck of the woods.

You would move for Conway.....wouldn't you?

say the word...no snow, lots of good temps most of the year...you can get a house real cheap now (mine!) and you don't have to worry about who you vote for, because once they all get to Sacramento, they go all retarded anyway...

It is, indeed, the perfect setup...

Oh yeah, and beaches...good selling point there...and we all know what's on beaches...does an old man's soul good..
This may sound weird coming from a truck driver, but I like snow. I have elbow room, the woods, free resources to heat my house, and lots of fresh water. I like having a place where I can run naked, shoot deer, or do both at the same time if I want........ And that is when I appreciate deer tick repellent.

I live for the water and I will never be eaten by an alligator or shark. Was stationed in San Diego, so am aware of what So Cal/Mexico has to offer........But the weather was not what my question was about.......

It doesn't matter. You have 15 years left at Conway and will probably be promoted right out of Cali and we'll meet in my neck of the woods.

You would move for Conway.....wouldn't you?

I should type while looking at my hands, now there would be a sight to behold. I can NOT type while looking at the keyboard!! I have to be backwards!!