XPO | Should i send this to John L.

Your implication that the only people that speak their minds are down south is, well, off base, to say the least...I am surprised that geography didn't land all over you for that statement..It may still..."sets" exist everywhere...

There are far too few "sets" to go around. Apathy runs rampant and our leaders know this.

Hey alot of our drivers did send it and also had it on hand when our VP was down last weak.See down here in the south we speak our minds because we have a set.And we just wanted to let the compnay know that they are just ANOTHER TRUCKING COMPANY.Nothing more then headaches and a paycheck.........

that showed them!

i would believe that they already know the are another trucking company and im sure they say the same about drivers except probally add crybabies along with headaches and we also are a paycheck to them :shift:

Hey alot of our drivers did send it and also had it on hand when our VP was down last weak.See down here in the south we speak our minds because we have a set.And we just wanted to let the compnay know that they are just ANOTHER TRUCKING COMPANY.Nothing more then headaches and a paycheck.........

Any respect I gave you was just lost by your statement of calling us nutless ...

Any respect I gave you was just lost by your statement of calling us nutless ...

Try to look past it. He was backed into an impetuous corner when some were ganging up on him. He is correct about us doing this to ourselves. If there were none like him, Conway would be charging us to work here. If there were more, we would still have our vacations and etc, and etc.......

As has been communicated, Conway could give a crap about any of us and will take advantage of any good opportunity that comes their way. If it negatively impacts us, and if we lay there and say nothing, they will milk it 'till it doesn't milk anymore.

C'mon 99 you no i don't mean you but this is just something we have to do together.And thanks alot Bankrupt your right about your post.We can not just stand here and put up with all the BS that the company is doing we just need to say something and which i did and i know of several other drivers that have sent the letter or made a phone call.

C'mon 99 you no i don't mean you but this is just something we have to do together.And thanks alot Bankrupt your right about your post.We can not just stand here and put up with all the BS that the company is doing we just need to say something and which i did and i know of several other drivers that have sent the letter or made a phone call.

i said us not me ...

AFter all these letters and phone calls,can someone tell me what was accomplished,I have been off for a couple of weeks

10-4 on the us 99 "sorry"And absolutly nothing has been done, did any one thing that something would be done.

The only thing that was done, in my opinion. Was to put you on there ::shit:: list. with a big target on your back. I agree with your letter and admire the nads it took to send it. However, you might as well be talking to the wall when it comes to this company's management.

The only thing that was done, in my opinion. Was to put you on there ::shit:: list. with a big target on your back. I aggree with your letter and admire the nads it took to send it. However, you might as well be talking to the wall when it comes to this compays manamagent.

I don't agree that was all that he accomplished. Though he did draw some attention, I will bet that he also earned some respect from management and worker units alike. His message was heard and if there were more messages like it, they would actually listen.
He needed to draw that attention which I have as well and I am still working here.

I don't agree that was all that he accomplished. Though he did draw some attention, I will bet that he also earned some respect from management and worker units alike. His message was heard and if there were more messages like it, they would actually listen.
He needed to draw that attention which I have as well and I am still working here.

If the recent survey results do not grab attention, then one lonely letter to John L will not either. Message NOT heard.

Ok I have another question,have the survey results been posted,havent seen or heard anything in chicagoland

The results were just presented to corporate this past week by the survey company...individual service center results will be out later in the summer..
I am sure we will hear all about them..

And I'm willing to bet corporate is not thrilled with the results. But thats ok, I'm not thrilled with them. ( results will be out later this summer ) That will give them some time to make things seem better. for our benefit of course!

Corporate got the survey results last week...they can't be changed...the reason for later in the summer is because they have to filter down to Area, Region, Service center..
Each SCM is going to have work to do based on the results for each service center..

Corporate got the survey results last week...they can't be changed...the reason for later in the summer is because they have to filter down to Area, Region, Service center..
Each SCM is going to have work to do based on the results for each service center..
EACH SCM HAS WORK TO DO ACCORDING TO EACH SERVICE CENTER??!!!! :ranting2: Sound to me it is going to be just as I said a while back on this subject. XGO is going to distance themselves from this as much as they can and pass the responsibility down the line to the Regional and Local Management. They are going to claim the bad attitudes has nothing to do with upper management , but the failure of drivers to understand how wonderfully XGO and the BOD has handled this bad financial crisis. IF common sense was Nitroglycerin , XGO and the BOD wouldn't have enough to make a SPARK!!!!!:Flame-On::nutkick::eck13:

With the advances made in technology these days, why should it take any longer than a week? Did we not pay the survey company good money to do this survey and if they are a legitimate company, whose been doing these for many years, would they have not already have the results broken down by Area, Region, Service Center, etc..?

This isn't the same company that just finished counting the ballots in the recent Iran elections is it?