TForce | Should UPSFREIGHT be Nonunion?

I don't know where you been but Big O people has always stood up for them selfs and are not intimidated by no one.

BUTTONMAN74 said:
UPS said they'd pay us all back overtime that we never got throughout the years,to. anyone believes that,I just bought a brand new 2006 b-61 model mack fully loaded,powersteering,air condiyioning,cd player,power mirrores,power seats,and a host of other goodies:nutkick: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

The laugh is on this post. UPS is not responsible for Overnite past practices.:duh:

hey buttonman, keep up the ranting and the raving. i'm getting further away from being a teamster just by reading your ridiculous posts.

:tribehasspoken:
Skeeter said:
The laugh is on this post. UPS is not responsible for Overnite past practices.::
THEY ARE NOW,THEY ASSUMED THEM,AND ALL RESPONSIBILITIES/LIABILITIES
:smilie_132: :bgroovy: how's that for a rant,DENNIS MILLER could'nt do any better.:biglaugh:

skeeterhawk said:
hey buttonman, keep up the ranting and the raving. i'm getting further away from being a teamster just by reading your ridiculous posts.
like did you ever have any intentions of becoming a TEAMSTER:rolleyes: :smilie_132: :biglaugh: :wavey:IT NEVER SEEMED/SOUNDED LIKE YOU DID?

I think most of us upsgf workers already have a good idea if we're for the Union or not. I think I know who's going to WIN - at my terminal, anyways.

New poll suggestion......give Buttonman this thread for his nonsensical, smiley laden rants and the rest of us can discuss the reality of our future like adults.....right BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!

skull said:
I think most of us upsgf workers already have a good idea if we're for the Union or not. I think I know who's going to WIN - at my terminal, anyways.
Everyone thinks they know what will happen.....Nothing:biglaugh:

skull said:
There is no way I could guess who would win a national vote.
It will not be by a national vote.
It will be terminal by terminal and will spread like wild fire.
Those that want representaion will seek it, those that don't will go about there complacant apathetic lives waiting to see what happens.

T251

the longer buttonman74 and teamster251post with their arrogance, the more determined i am to remain a non-union supporter. i and no one else like being talked to the way you guys lash out.

Skeeterhawk,

not everyone is able to discuss a hot topic with grace and eloquence. I'm not saying I agree with their methods at times, but I do agree with their ideas. Sometimes a person's passion for their beliefs overshadows the message they are trying to get across. Don't foresake the message because of the messenger.

i'm against their ideas and methods. every thread on here turns into a union discussion. so much negative conversation and so many people with great ideas!!!! they should start their own union trucking company. they make it sound easy.

It's not easy Skeeterhawk,

It takes hard work, determination, and a belief in your convictions. The reason every thread on this board seems to be between union and nonunion, is because Overnite was purchased by a union represented company. The moderators felt that because of the circumstances, these type of discussions could stay on this board. Now I would like to point out the keyword....DISCUSSION. I get a little weary by some of the anti union posts that make it to this board as well, that don't have any thought put behind them other than to stir the pot and get everyone crazy.
It would be great if cool heads prevailed and a pure exchange of information could be obtained without all the chit hitting the fan.
This way the message comes across with a little more importance and dignity.

Animo916 said:
It's not easy Skeeterhawk,

It takes hard work, determination, and a belief in your convictions. The reason every thread on this board seems to be between union and nonunion, is because Overnite was purchased by a union represented company. The moderators felt that because of the circumstances, these type of discussions could stay on this board. Now I would like to point out the keyword....DISCUSSION. I get a little weary by some of the anti union posts that make it to this board as well, that don't have any thought put behind them other than to stir the pot and get everyone crazy.
It would be great if cool heads prevailed and a pure exchange of information could be obtained without all the chit hitting the fan.
This way the message comes across with a little more importance and dignity.

Nice post Animo
:1036316054:

skeeterhawk said:
i'm against their ideas and methods. every thread on here turns into a union discussion. so much negative conversation and so many people with great ideas!!!! they should start their own union trucking company. they make it sound easy.

Yes you are against my ideas and my methods. It's your only defense or reason to think you should remain non-union.
No one can list, talk about, or even bring up any negatives about the union except my attitude and how I will be the reason Onite won't go union or they won't vote for it.
I'm glad I've made such an impression on you that I will be in your mind when you cast your vote. It's a shame though that your poor attitude toward me will only effect your future.

When have I ever "lashed out" at anyone.
Think of what lashing out means before you answer me.

Am I suppose to sugarcaot everything for your benifit?
How's that saying go, you get more flies with honey?
I'm not looking for flies, I'm not looking for anything or anybody. Most of what I post here is in defense of the falisies that are blurted out here, the incorrect statements, the stereotypical analogies, etc.
I don't belittle, betray, or so much as put some one down. I've never turn around and told anyone they are wrong for beleiving in what they beleive in wether its unoin or not.

You sir can't find anything wrong so you'll attack me or someone else for doing what they beleive in.

True every thread has turned in to a union disscussion, why?
Because it pretty obvious that wether or not you like it, it's where Overnite is headed. To an organizing drive and vote. Positive or negative its going to happen.

Negative, maybe in you eyes.

Have a nice week T251