Yellow | Should YRCW Buyout out of Pension ?

wongway

-15% Yellow step-child supporter !!
Credits
FyhO2Mh.jpg

Ok , Question is should YRCW Buyout of pension like UPS did ?? It seems to be working good for UPS ! What your expert opinions ? Point is something has to change !

Sign me up, except for the fact yrc is probably going to ask for no pension pay in and a 401-k instead. I can't see them offering anything . When I say sign me up, give us each 10 large for each year of service, and I'd take it.

Would they write the buyout check from the Cayman account??
YRCW has more money in Cayman banks then Union will ever know about !!! just ask "JAMIE" !! this is DEAL that could happen by 2019 it's a no brainier to buy out of it and plus then be easier to sell it off to DHL !!

Sure there is, UPS has tons of cash on hand, YRC has tons of cash in Cayman Islands accounts.
(At least enough to fill the Monopoly piece recommended for retirement.)
Tons of money in Delaware tax shelter and New Hampshire and Nevada.Those are the states that corporations stash their money with limited tax liability.They can however withdraw that money up to a certain dollar amount for capital re-investments.

Tons of money in Delaware tax shelter and New Hampshire and Nevada.Those are the states that corporations stash their money with limited tax liability.They can however withdraw that money up to a certain dollar amount for capital re-investments.

Pension Buyout would free up YRC to do what ever they wanted to do SELL or Merger or whatever , it could happen , never say never !! OR do a employee pension buyout ? ,http://www.pensionrights.org/publications/fact-sheet/should-you-take-your-pension-lump-sum

Can someone pinch me I think I'm dreaming.