Yellow | Should YRCW Buyout out of Pension ?

Snark , say what you want , see how crazy or funny it is when you get Nothing from the broke CSPF !!! and plus didn't see you post any SNARK ideas on what to do ??? A genius like you must have some idea's ?? Have a Good Day Snark !

I hear you, I get it, our pension is screwed. And I totally understand your frustration, and its ok to let yourself be mad. . . for awhile.

As far as getting Congress to do anything for our pension. Congress is all about de-funding S.S. anyway they can, so you can be sure they are not going to vote money to save a private pension fund.

In my State Rob "two-face" Portman just voted for a Union Buster as Secretary of Education. Why? Because her private school company bought and paid for Portman.

All the while Portman is meeting with Teamster Members shaking his head in agreement over the Central States Pension Fund. "I will work tirelessly to see this resolved" Sure you will Robbie!

We can't even agree on which party to vote for. And right now the Republicans are feverishly tearing apart anything that even remotely resembles blue collar protections. You feel butt-hurt from YRC screwing you over? Just wait until this administration and congress are through!

I hear you, I get it, our pension is screwed. And I totally understand your frustration, and its ok to let yourself be mad. . . for awhile.

As far as getting Congress to do anything for our pension. Congress is all about de-funding S.S. anyway they can, so you can be sure they are not going to vote money to save a private pension fund.

In my State Rob "two-face" Portman just voted for a Union Buster as Secretary of Education. Why? Because her private school company bought and paid for Portman.

All the while Portman is meeting with Teamster Members shaking his head in agreement over the Central States Pension Fund. "I will work tirelessly to see this resolved" Sure you will Robbie!

We can't even agree on which party to vote for. And right now the Republicans are feverishly tearing apart anything that even remotely resembles blue collar protections. You feel butt-hurt from YRC screwing you over? Just wait until this administration and congress are through!
Death. The only escape. :1sm057crazy: Or as they may say. Final retirement.

One last time - I pointed out that a major part of our competition is non-union, not that non-union carriers "caused" the concessions. The concessions were required by the investment banks before they would refinance the notes that were coming due. That was the "cause" of the concessions. Clearer now?
So the banks were the cause of the concessions? No, Yellow freight and Bill Zollars were the cause.

One last time - I pointed out that a major part of our competition is non-union, not that non-union carriers "caused" the concessions. The concessions were required by the investment banks before they would refinance the notes that were coming due. That was the "cause" of the concessions. Clearer now?
You are wasting your on duty not driving time with this...

Until, after I retire- the EOBR is linked to the DOT, and assigns speeding tickets directly to your Driver's License..... (had to stir; been getting boring on here):438::omg i gets present by droneguard 1::woot2:
Well. Next time you are in SLC, drive over to fernly nv, and visit BigTrukNationalBankLLC...