Holland | Show Your Union Pride To Sac Ca.

yes sweet heart I have seen this. You really think Zollars is going to save you because your union...think not.

No thats not the point but I figured you wouldn't get it anyway. Its information and while the union may not be able save people on layoffs but at least when they rehire they have go by the contract and not just hire anyone they feel like it.

This is all very entertaining. If you want to be union find a union job elsewhere. You don't go else where because you dont want to be a casual for friggin ever. So you would rather screw your co-workers for your personal benefit....lazy *** go find your own "union" job.....guess you cant.
Oh by the way, let's all show our union pride and spread the word preacher man..union vs non-union...no brainer. Take control of you own life rather than hiring an adult babysitter......still have your adult children living at home, rather than leading a prosperous life......thats what I thought:hysterical: :hysterical: .
All replies from you nibisals is welcome.......
Maybe you should all stand in a circle jerk with the BA being the piviot man and preach the gospel together while chanting and reading the crap they promise you.
Cant wait to read the responses this will bring from the Manson Cult....I mean union.

Well, Well, Well. Another manager petrified that he may have to follow some work rules, and god forbid, treat employees with respect. Look at this as a challenge. Your life has been much too easy manipulating rules and such. I know it's halloween time but I assure you. The teamsters are not the boogie man. Elvis out....

stimpy, i like your reply if you dont want to be a teamster go apply with yellow, roadway or some other union place. i like your attitude stimpy....your alright. dont force feed people, let them drink if they want. hear that usa?

I have a question. If the majority at your terminal sign cards, will you resign immediately? Or will you sell your soul and pay your dues like everyone else? Thumping your chest, and spewing your anti union venom, leads one to believe that the admirable thing for you to do, would be to move on. Elvis out....

Some of you poster need to refresh your knowledge of trucking boards rules. They apply to all who post here. I apologize for some of the post that have gotten by on this thread. I have removed them and if this member wishes to continue to post here he WILL abide by the same rules as everyone else.

They maybe read here.

I take pride in our forums and this will not continue.

No apology needed. Moderating a forum is difficult and very time consuming. Sometimes a few get by. We are adults (well most of us are) and I think we can handle the occasional poster with an attitude. Thanks for chiming in. Its nice to know you and most of us take pride in these forums being informational and decent.

Bugs was right

i just love wearing my union t-shirt to sac town it really **** off some people there:smilie_132:
I think everyone should display the Teamster logo on their shirt or hat. On a side note, I met a guy who had just lost his job from a non-union shop just after they had voted against union representation. Then he was walking around unemployed wearing a T-shirt that said "union free and proud" !! :duh: I don't know if his name was rainman or not, but as Bugs Bunny used to say "What a maroon!" :biglaugh:

It seems to me if you have good work ethics and you do a good a job you wouldn't have a problem being "safe" most places. The problem comes along when management or the powers that be decide they need to pick a bone or whatever else and if they decide to fire anyone if you don't have the union to back you then you have no recourse with an at will job. There is no comparison between the 2. I would pick a union job over a non-union job any day.

Anyway back to showing your Union support to Sacramento. We need it more than ever. We have some people here that simply don't get it or don't understand. They may be listening to the company BS. Who knows but any help would be good.
whats up hero.you never talk about your productivity.are you delivering the 2.14 BPH like everyone else has to,Are you pulling your weight.doing what the job requires of you as a profesional and courtious driver. :smilie_132:

whats up hero.you never talk about your productivity.are you delivering the 2.14 BPH like everyone else has to,Are you pulling your weight.doing what the job requires of you as a profesional and courtious driver. :smilie_132:

No hero here. Just smart. Not an issue for line.

Am I just reading too much into this, or do you make personal attacks, as opposed to debating the subject????????????

I think everyone should display the Teamster logo on their shirt or hat. On a side note, I met a guy who had just lost his job from a non-union shop just after they had voted against union representation. Then he was walking around unemployed wearing a T-shirt that said "union free and proud" !! :duh: I don't know if his name was rainman or not, but as Bugs Bunny used to say "What a maroon!" :biglaugh:

Was it an Estes driver? Elvis out...

Am I just reading too much into this, or do you make personal attacks, as opposed to debating the subject????????????
Gosh man,you people are so sensative.Why is that such a personal attack?:Duel:If you read on our previous posts we were debating the subject like trully profesional drivers:TR10driving03:Please if your fellings get hurt:Violin:that easy,or if the posts hits to closs to home with you,than I just don't know what to tell you,other than:tongue0002

Dude, if your a 2.14 guy your slower than crap! Oh, I know, your running heavy duty rather than a route. Good cover, if your on a route do the company a favor and bid off your route. Some like to run, some don't. It is clear you are not a runner. Have you heard about all the IBT and local guys from the south banging on doors? Tell to to go to your house not mine.....sincerly, not intereted.
P.S. Thanks for the hero line, I must say you picked a good one! You must like and appreciate my column.

Well I doubt that I will be coming to Sac. soon but maybe when YRC is done with all the changes going on I will.
Any way, I would like to say BE PROUD TO BE A TEAMSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess if someone would rather be proud to be a company :butt kiss: that’s up to them, but when there arss is on the chopping block they will see just how good all that :butt kiss: ing will do for them.
We had a lot of company :butt kiss: at Dugan, and when something didn’t go there way personally, they would be all for the Union and the very next day they were kissing the boss mans hinny again. Do you have those kind of people too?
you have got to be kidding, let me guess, 4th grade education? Or am I too high?

I see being gone a few hasn't changed this one much. rainman you really need to read alittle more closely and know what it is exactly you are posting to. I just had to come here tonight for nightly laugh and you as usual were happy to help me out.

Dude, if your a 2.14 guy your slower than crap! Oh, I know, your running heavy duty rather than a route. Good cover, if your on a route do the company a favor and bid off your route. Some like to run, some don't. It is clear you are not a runner. Have you heard about all the IBT and local guys from the south banging on doors? Tell to to go to your house not mine.....sincerly, not intereted.
P.S. Thanks for the hero line, I must say you picked a good one! You must like and appreciate my column.
rainman,I'm totaly against the union.I worked local in 515 for USFR.I was just thowing a number out their.Can't really remember what they expected for your b.p.h for delivery.:smilie_132: