Shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know they rent trailers from Boston trailer and a few weeks ago , Boston trailer was scrambling real fast to take all their trailers back. Makes you wonder why.
For a long time they could only pay in cash cause their credit is down the tubes. So is their credibility.

An actual email that went out a while back! Lol
wSqu4aE.jpg

its been like this for years, unfortunately, spencer has money, its just that he has been funneling it upwards with cutting corners wherever he can.

I have no doubt this is his convenient plan to exit the market, and just return the trucks he leased. trust me, those stickers peel off, and its just another white single axle truck. considering the way that even NEW equipment gets trashed, its obvious that its not HIS equipment.

remember guys, don't get duped into using your personal vehicle to violate the OOS order. you could lose your ride, and get some BIG tickets

Now if anybody has connections to land airs big accounts and see what they are doing then we will know what land air will do

anyone who ever punched the clock for land air knows what we are talking about. I guess he should feel lucky that he hasn't....
Any of us that have been driving long enough have most likely worked for terrible places at one time or another. It's no wonder why the younger generation won't touch this industry with a 10' pole. I'm pulling for the drivers here that are just trying to provide for their families. Not nice to see being the January mortgage is due now and the bills from the holidays are coming in.

theres the solution. shut this place down, and the drivers can get on with a company that doesn't disrespect their workforce and the law with horrible equipment and maintenance....I think central crapsport is a better job than this place

Any of us that have been driving long enough have most likely worked for terrible places at one time or another. It's no wonder why the younger generation won't touch this industry with a 10' pole. I'm pulling for the drivers here that are just trying to provide for their families. Not nice to see being the January mortgage is due now and the bills from the holidays are coming in.

around our area, there are not a ton of other options, i'm noticing a lot more guys my age (early 30's) driving truck or working docks. the long hours suck, but you ever hear what some of these "office professionals" on salaries make? truck drivers are rich compared to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.