Shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey hopeful how can you still be working for a company THAT keeps takeing this away and that away , vacation , holiday . safety bonuses , and 401 ?????? THAT YOUR DUE AND WORKED FOR . I don't get . yes I do your a company man
because I know their plight in this whole d.o.t shakedown fiasco! plus I have 17 years with them, sure they don't pay the most, sure the insurance is not as good as some others (especially now) we may not get the bonuses(oh well)but I know what it is like when things take a drastic turn I had a few severe crisis's recently back to back and let me tell you, land air had my back both times when it happened!! so I will be there for them in their darkest crisis.. EVERYBODY DESERVES ANOTHER CHANCE TO GET IT RIGHT! it sucks it comes at such a high price with massive layoffs and broken contracts and terminal closures, but that is the only way to survive at this juncture.. in plain.. it sucks!!

I had a question. After hearing about the vision, life insurance, long term, short term taken way, and seeing Land Air Driver's faces through the windshield passing by with the look of a tiger who has been a caged all its life and its eyes glazed over, my question is did they take away their dignity also or did they just never had any?
why don't you stop the driver and ask him that personally!

because I know their plight in this whole d.o.t shakedown fiasco! plus I have 17 years with them, sure they don't pay the most, sure the insurance is not as good as some others (especially now) we may not get the bonuses(oh well)but I know what it is like when things take a drastic turn I had a few severe crisis's recently back to back and let me tell you, land air had my back both times when it happened!! so I will be there for them in their darkest crisis.. EVERYBODY DESERVES ANOTHER CHANCE TO GET IT RIGHT! it sucks it comes at such a high price with massive layoffs and broken contracts and terminal closures, but that is the only way to survive at this juncture.. in plain.. it sucks!!
DOT shake down? how about LAX didn't have their ::shit:: together and got shutdown.
LAX had your back? more like they couldn't find another sucker.

DOT shake down? how about LAX didn't have their :::shit::: together and got shutdown.
LAX had your back? more like they couldn't find another sucker.
no sucker here rube! and I forgot you are a dumbazz lib who believes in government so I wont discuss government tactics with someone who is a part of their sheeple squad..

ABEeXB5.jpg

Today in newburgh, good luck 2 all the boys out of newburgh. Hopefully jobs will open up

no sucker here rube! and I forgot you are a dumbazz lib who believes in government so I wont discuss government tactics with someone who is a part of their sheeple squad..
I can always tell when you are rattled, you start calling me names, but what can yo expect from a guy that works for free? exLAX got shut down because they didn't follow the rules. the very same rules EVERYOTHER company has to follow. Let me tell how this will go down, all leased properties and equipment will go, all the real estate will go to NEF, unless they already have terminal in the area, the rest of the properties will be sold, all the remaining equipment will be put up for auction. All employees will be told nothing until it goes down. You are working (for free) for a 3rd rate carrier with a conditional rating. Now tell me how loyal they are to you and would never jerk you around. You say you have been there 17 years, you are either a glutton for punishment or have a "checkered past" that would prevent you from getting a real job.

Last edited:
I can always tell when you are rattled, you start calling me names, but what can yo expect from a guy that works for free? exLAX got shut down because they didn't follow the rules. the very same rules EVERYOTHER company has to follow. Let me tell how this will go down, all leased properties and equipment will go, all the real estate will go to NEF, unless they already have terminal in the area, the rest of the properties will be sold, all the remaining equipment will be put up for auction. All employees will be told nothing until it goes down. You are working (for free) for a 3rd rate carrier with a conditional rating. Now tell me how loyal they are to you and would never jerk you around. You say you have been there 17 years, you are either a glutton for punishment or have a "checkered past" that would prevent you from getting a real job.
oh little speculating vulture rube..at this time your little fantasy story you just posted is just that "your hopeful fantasy story " you are a legend in your own mind! now go and try to cause hate and discontent on another thread rube! not working here!!

oh little speculating vulture rube..at this time your little fantasy story you just posted is just that "your hopeful fantasy story " you are a legend in your own mind! now go and try to cause hate and discontent on another thread rube! not working here!!
Like I said, if you can speculate so can I, wanna bet who closer to right? You'll have to place your bet with cash.

That would make relinquishing majority position a bad decision, all I'm saying is look at the investors, a trucking company and commercial real estate developer.
I hear what you are saying and my guess is that Bill Spencer had no choice but to relinquish his majority position if he wanted to stay operational. Also, are you sure that Phil himself is a real estate developer? My understanding is that he has investments in a real estate development company. I looked up his profile on Linkedin and that is how I understood it. But I may be wrong.

going out on i limb here and saying less then 25 people!
Mmmhhhh, you are probably right. There are a bunch who are fairly new to the truckingboard site, including myself. While reading through these posts, I'm trying to understand the seemingly intense interest of some of the regular (older) forum members? Joe's Bar and Grill; BuffaloBill and Jaydelay for example, don't seem to have any connection to LAX. I mean I get that anyone can post anywhere they like and that's perfectly fine. What I don't get is their anger, frustration, negativity and 'egging on' in a lot of their posts in this thread. I guess I just don't get it, but maybe they will read this and respond. :dread:

Mmmhhhh, you are probably right. There are a bunch who are fairly new to the truckingboard site, including myself. While reading through these posts, I'm trying to understand the seemingly intense interest of some of the regular (older) forum members? Joe's Bar and Grill; BuffaloBill and Jaydelay for example, don't seem to have any connection to LAX. I mean I get that anyone can post anywhere they like and that's perfectly fine. What I don't get is their anger, frustration, negativity and 'egging on' in a lot of their posts in this thread. I guess I just don't get it, but maybe they will read this and respond. :dread:
well as for joe for the most part i think he's right on the mark as for the other two it's more about antagonising. though they have some truth in their as well.as for me we have gotten freight from all this and well i'm greedy and i want it all !!! i need two city runs below me before i jump to days and that freight would help me in my desires

Status
Not open for further replies.