Shut down

Discussion in 'Land Air Express Of New England' started by Regcutt, Dec 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alwayshopeful

alwayshopeful Member

I never said I knew it all, wheeler accused me of that!

2. alwayshopeful

alwayshopeful Member

because I know their plight in this whole d.o.t shakedown fiasco! plus I have 17 years with them, sure they don't pay the most, sure the insurance is not as good as some others (especially now) we may not get the bonuses(oh well)but I know what it is like when things take a drastic turn I had a few severe crisis's recently back to back and let me tell you, land air had my back both times when it happened!! so I will be there for them in their darkest crisis.. EVERYBODY DESERVES ANOTHER CHANCE TO GET IT RIGHT! it sucks it comes at such a high price with massive layoffs and broken contracts and terminal closures, but that is the only way to survive at this juncture.. in plain.. it sucks!!

truck U2, Crystal and wheeler125 like this.
  3. alwayshopeful

alwayshopeful Member

why don't you stop the driver and ask him that personally!

4. joes bar and grill

joes bar and grill Well-Known Member

DOT shake down? how about LAX didn't have their :shit: together and got shutdown.
    LAX had your back? more like they couldn't find another sucker.

buffalobill likes this.
  5. alwayshopeful

alwayshopeful Member

no sucker here rube! and I forgot you are a dumbazz lib who believes in government so I wont discuss government tactics with someone who is a part of their sheeple squad..

6. newpenn22

newpenn22 Active Member

[​IMG]
    Today in newburgh, good luck 2 all the boys out of newburgh. Hopefully jobs will open up

Crystal and alwayshopeful like this.
  7. joes bar and grill

I can always tell when you are rattled, you start calling me names, but what can yo expect from a guy that works for free? exLAX got shut down because they didn't follow the rules. the very same rules EVERYOTHER company has to follow. Let me tell how this will go down, all leased properties and equipment will go, all the real estate will go to NEF, unless they already have terminal in the area, the rest of the properties will be sold, all the remaining equipment will be put up for auction. All employees will be told nothing until it goes down. You are working (for free) for a 3rd rate carrier with a conditional rating. Now tell me how loyal they are to you and would never jerk you around. You say you have been there 17 years, you are either a glutton for punishment or have a "checkered past" that would prevent you from getting a real job.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
    JimmyM, Jaydelay and buffalobill like this.
  8. alwayshopeful

alwayshopeful Member

oh little speculating vulture rube..at this time your little fantasy story you just posted is just that "your hopeful fantasy story " you are a legend in your own mind! now go and try to cause hate and discontent on another thread rube! not working here!!

9. josh4wdjeep

josh4wdjeep New Member

Got mine from the ADP site

10. joes bar and grill

Like I said, if you can speculate so can I, wanna bet who closer to right? You'll have to place your bet with cash.

11. Noworknomo

Noworknomo Member

Job openings???. For who, the same drivers and dock workers who were told not to come in monday.I know you try to take positives from negatives, but you make no sense.

12. alwayshopeful

alwayshopeful Member

YES!! your catching on... stay positive my friend...

13. Jaydelay

Jaydelay The views and opinions on here are mine alone.

I can't, he drove off a cliff.

buffalobill likes this.
  14. catchTHErabbit

catchTHErabbit PRAISE THE LORD!and pass the ammunition PLEASE!!!!

nope not me

15. Unforgiven

Unforgiven Member

thanks for the help got it .

16. Allan

Allan Member

So now you are an expert on domestic violence??? I'm curious how many people on this thread are actually current or former employees of LAX?

17. Allan

Allan Member

I hear what you are saying and my guess is that Bill Spencer had no choice but to relinquish his majority position if he wanted to stay operational. Also, are you sure that Phil himself is a real estate developer? My understanding is that he has investments in a real estate development company. I looked up his profile on Linkedin and that is how I understood it. But I may be wrong.

18. catchTHErabbit

going out on i limb here and saying less then 25 people!

joes bar and grill likes this.
  19. Allan

Allan Member

Mmmhhhh, you are probably right. There are a bunch who are fairly new to the truckingboard site, including myself. While reading through these posts, I'm trying to understand the seemingly intense interest of some of the regular (older) forum members? Joe's Bar and Grill; BuffaloBill and Jaydelay for example, don't seem to have any connection to LAX. I mean I get that anyone can post anywhere they like and that's perfectly fine. What I don't get is their anger, frustration, negativity and 'egging on' in a lot of their posts in this thread. I guess I just don't get it, but maybe they will read this and respond. :dread:

20. catchTHErabbit

well as for joe for the most part i think he's right on the mark as for the other two it's more about antagonising. though they have some truth in their as well.as for me we have gotten freight from all this and well i'm greedy and i want it all !!! i need two city runs below me before i jump to days and that freight would help me in my desires

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.