Shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
well as for joe for the most part i think he's right on the mark as for the other two it's more about antagonising. though they have some truth in their as well.as for me we have gotten freight from all this and well i'm greedy and i want it all !!! i need two city runs below me before i jump to days and that freight would help me in my desires
savor the flavor while you can! good luck trying to keep what you have!, we are not going anywhere but up after this unfortunate incident so tell your team to bring their "A" game my friend!! we're coming!

thanks for the invite, that's nice of ya but all my spare time has been taking care of family matters for the last 4 yrs but I'm sure we will meet up sooner or later at the Fairfield truck stop when fueling..and I will buy the coffee's!
well o.k just remember i'm the guy with glasses and no grey hair on my scalp which is located just north of 6 feet

well as for joe for the most part i think he's right on the mark as for the other two it's more about antagonising. though they have some truth in their as well.as for me we have gotten freight from all this and well i'm greedy and i want it all !!! i need two city runs below me before i jump to days and that freight would help me in my desires

The last time I antagonized Bill Spencer he handed over 17 grand.

Mmmhhhh, you are probably right. There are a bunch who are fairly new to the truckingboard site, including myself. While reading through these posts, I'm trying to understand the seemingly intense interest of some of the regular (older) forum members? Joe's Bar and Grill; BuffaloBill and Jaydelay for example, don't seem to have any connection to LAX. I mean I get that anyone can post anywhere they like and that's perfectly fine. What I don't get is their anger, frustration, negativity and 'egging on' in a lot of their posts in this thread. I guess I just don't get it, but maybe they will read this and respond. :dread:

Read my OLD posts, I'm connected alright...

So now you are an expert on domestic violence??? I'm curious how many people on this thread are actually current or former employees of LAX?

It's pretty easy to tell who the current LAX employees are… They're the ones with the broom handles sticking out of their asses. I find it amusing how the current LAX cheerleaders try to blow smoke up everybody's ass about the company! They are the same today as they were 10 years ago; no morals or ethics! Time for the few unfortunate souls left standing at LAX to stop living in the land of make-believe and find a grown-up job!

The last time I antagonized Bill Spencer he handed over 17 grand.

nGgUK70.jpg

So now you are an expert on domestic violence??? I'm curious how many people on this thread are actually current or former employees of LAX?
where did I claim that? merely a comparison. If I said he was like a whipped puppy would that make me an expert on animal cruelty?

nope, not a kiss ass, just a understanding, honest, hard working,dependable,loyal team player. which I believe is why I was brought back early because of.. and if the good lord has it in his plans to close the company then I will move on from there with FAITH and HOPE and not vicious contempt like you have!! by the way was you called back?...

Same here.

A smile in your post about newburgh and saying drivers from over 2 hours away will cover the area more efficiently your the dilussional one. And its quite amazing that a driver in Maine would know of newburgh closing before all at newburgh knew
All current worki
because I know their plight in this whole d.o.t shakedown fiasco! plus I have 17 years with them, sure they don't pay the most, sure the insurance is not as good as some others (especially now) we may not get the bonuses(oh well)but I know what it is like when things take a drastic turn I had a few severe crisis's recently back to back and let me tell you, land air had my back both times when it happened!! so I will be there for them in their darkest crisis.. EVERYBODY DESERVES ANOTHER CHANCE TO GET IT RIGHT! it sucks it comes at such a high price with massive layoffs and broken contracts and terminal closures, but that is the only way to survive at this juncture.. in plain.. it sucks!!
so true

It's pretty easy to tell who the current LAX employees are… They're the ones with the broom handles sticking out of their asses. I find it amusing how the current LAX cheerleaders try to blow smoke up everybody's ass about the company! They are the same today as they were 10 years ago; no morals or ethics! Time for the few unfortunate souls left standing at LAX to stop living in the land of make-believe and find a grown-up job!
Jimmy- Bet you're jaydelay trying to talk the same ::shit:: under a different user name, just like muthatrucka you made up. Create all the names you want. You're very obvious. You're sick in the head. I'm onto you! Gotta be faster than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.