shuttle yards

lizard

TB Lurker
Credits
Hey fellow drivers I'm looking to find out the locations of shuttle yards on east coast of south Carolina.
It would seem as though they would most likely be run by the Charlotte opco. Im not completely opposed to working out of the main facility but it feels like your a little more independent at a shuttle site.
How is the management in Charlotte and is it union or nonunion.
Work safe drive safe.

They are non-union. All opcos in the southeast are non-union except atl. I do not know why but it needs to change.
Yea that would be nice, i work in a union opco now and they still do what they want.
Working for Sysco isn't the same anymore, its depressing, tiring, always a battle every time you turn around another new work rule
The hours are just insane.
Im just tired of it i should actually look for something else just dont want to give up the vacation time i earned.

They are non-union. All opcos in the southeast are non-union except atl. I do not know why but it needs to change.
All it takes is 1 phone call and the willpower to ride out the propaganda they'll throw at you before the election and the games they'll play for about a year after. Once they realize you're not going away it'll finally start to get better. Still don't have a contract here but getting closer and I'm damn glad we did it.

lazlo what r u guys trying to get in your contract would like to know for future reference
Basic stuff. Safety rules, seniority language (we don't bid routes here at all). Better health plan than what's being offered by the company. Our pay is still done with the old ABC calculations, trying to lock that in or get the hourly rate high enough it won't matter. we were hoping to get back the sick time/ph they took a couple years back but the guys on the committee are telling us that the co. hasn't budged on that or much of anything else so far at all.
Still better off though, union got a bunch of guys back paid/made them knock it off after they quit paying ABC on certain routes earlier this year because they were "making too much".