FedEx Freight | SICK - Can I take dayquil and still drive legal and safe ????

ClearCut

TB Lurker
Credits
I am feeling like crap . Almost called in sick on Friday but don't have the sick time. (I am a recent hire)

So what can I take and still be safe on the road.

Dayquil? :tr10driving03:

I drove a truck last week and the other driver was sick - adding a quick spray of Lysol in cab to my PTI.

I am feeling like crap . Almost called in sick on Friday but don't have the sick time. (I am a recent hire)

I drove a truck last week and the other driver was sick - adding a quick spray of Lysol in cab to my PTI.

PSEUDOEPHEDRINE, behind the counter, and Tylenol or aspirin. Pseudoephedrine is a stimulant but will dry up your sinuses unlike other drowsy type medications. Dayquil will not make you drowsy but is not a stimulant.

Using antibacterial wipes on anything you might touch inside—
steering wheel, door handle, parking brake and emergency air buttons, climate controls, gear shift, etc will do more good than that spray of Lysol.

Sorry to burst you're bubble, but what kind of person just calls in because they have something better to do? Sounds like a millinal to me. We must be cut from a different cloth, the only time I call in is if I'm sick, otherwise I would have scheduled the day off.
My children are millennials you dumbass!!

That’s why they’re called sick/personal days off...if I’m sick I’m coming to work...if I get a call on Thursday night saying there’s an opening for a four man, captains choice golf tourney that’s sponsored by Hooters and it includes free golf, free drinks and free food with a view, then I’ll have mysteriously developed a case of “anal glaucoma” cause I can’t see my ass coming to work on Friday...either way I’m covered!!

My children are millennials you dumbass!!

That’s why they’re called sick/personal days off...if I’m sick I’m coming to work...if I get a call on Thursday night saying there’s an opening for a four man, captains choice golf tourney that’s sponsored by Hooters and it includes free golf, free drinks and free food with a view, then I’ll have mysteriously developed a case of “anal glaucoma” cause I can’t see my ass coming to work on Friday...either way I’m covered!!

Sounds like they learned the millianel way from their father. No need to get yo panties in a bunch, just calling it like I see it.

Sounds like they learned the millianel way from their father. No need to get yo panties in a bunch, just calling it like I see it.
Millinal, millianel, whatever you say...and since millennials are those born from the early 80’s to the early 2000’s, that would include you dumbass, not me!!

Millinal, millianel, whatever you say...and since millennials are those born from the early 80’s to the early 2000’s, that would include you dumbass, not me!!

Sorry I have a better work ethic than you, not going to just call in sick because I want to play golf etc. You have the work ethic of a millinal like it or not.