FedEx Freight | SICK - Can I take dayquil and still drive legal and safe ????

I think I'm done here. Trucking boards used to be a fun place but now it's just a few assholes taking pot shots at each other constantly. They've successfully run off most of the long time members. I guess the lunatics are running the asylum. Have fun boys. I'm going 10-7.
There’s only one ******* who’s constantly taking shots at others, the rest are just responding to him!! Yeah yeah, I know we could all just ignore him but it’s tough, especially when you look at his last 10-20 post...you’ll see exactly what I mean, it’s all he does!!
If we could just get rid of this child person truckingboards could be a better place...but it’s not my sandbox, I just play here!!

There’s only one :censored: who’s constantly taking shots at others, the rest are just responding to him!! Yeah yeah, I know we could all just ignore him but it’s tough, especially when you look at his last 10-20 post...you’ll see exactly what I mean, it’s all he does!!
If we could just get rid of this child person truckingboards could be a better place...but it’s not my sandbox, I just play here!!

Listen pal if you go back in this thread you were the one who told Mattbob he was a miserable person. Look at my posts most are responding to you and the other couple of desk dwellers.

Listen pal if you go back in this thread you were the one who told Mattbob he was a miserable person. Look at my posts most are responding to you and the other couple of desk dwellers.
Listen pal, if you look back in this thread you’ll see I responded to @mattbob with a joke (hence the likes, others thought it was funny). Then you chimed in all serious like I had committed a crime so I responded to you with another joke (hence all the likes again because they too thought it was funny). @Big Dave and @seabreeze chimed in with jokes of their own because they “got it”, then you got all serious again and started in with the immature name calling...so I responded accordingly.

Your problem is you’re so hell bent on responding to me (and others) with such immature hate and discontent that you can’t see a joke, or even a compliment, from “us”...and it’s not just this thread, it’s every thread!!
I have disagreements with @SwampRatt, @Richard Cranium, and others occasionally but you don’t see us responding to each other like children!!

I could give a fat rat’s ass less whether you like me or not but the sooner you grow up and start acting like an adult the sooner “some” will start taking you serious IMO!!

Listen pal, if you look back in this thread you’ll see I responded to @mattbob with a joke (hence the likes, others thought it was funny). Then you chimed in all serious like I had committed a crime so I responded to you with another joke (hence all the likes again because they too thought it was funny). @Big Dave and @seabreeze chimed in with jokes of their own because they “got it”, then you got all serious again and started in with the immature name calling...so I responded accordingly.

Your problem is you’re so hell bent on responding to me (and others) with such immature hate and discontent that you can’t see a joke, or even a compliment, from “us”...and it’s not just this thread, it’s every thread!!
I have disagreements with @SwampRatt, @Richard Cranium, and others occasionally but you don’t see us responding to each other like children!!

I could give a fat rat’s ass less whether you like me or not but the sooner you grow up and start acting like an adult the sooner “some” will start taking you serious IMO!!

Yeah ok it wasn't a joke but you can say it was to try and save face. If you don't like my post and think I'm childish put me on ignore pretty simple. I stand by what I said. People take me serious? Seriously like I have told you a hundred times before if you could speak objectively people might take you serious, otherwise you sound like you let the scm type you're posts half the time.

Yeah ok it wasn't a joke but you can say it was to try and save face. If you don't like my post and think I'm childish put me on ignore pretty simple. I stand by what I said. People take me serious? Seriously like I have told you a hundred times before if you could speak objectively people might take you serious, otherwise you sound like you let the scm type you're posts half the time.
Point proven...again!!

I’ll take your advice....