Yellow | Sick & Personal Days

Why not just show up sick like an irresponsible person and give it to your co-workers???:hide:

Trust me, they do all the time. Staying home to avoid a sick person @ work is one very healthy decision. And after that 3 day absence, with a doctors excuse, you are not sick & able to give your all, what ever that may be. And a healthy employee is more productive than a sick one, saving your company thousands of pennies. von.

8mhR3py.jpg

New YRC memo regarding sick and personal days.

Now, unseen in this picture is the Union Employees Bulletin Board that has a memo from the Local Hall that states ' Any rank & file member who finds the num skull that attempts to enforce this paragraph in the employee handbook, & beats this idiot to within an inch of their life, shall promptly be awarded 30 days off from work, paid by the Local’. And the Halls doctor & attorney will provide sufficient documentation & support to ensure your continued employment if necessary. And please, don't forget to send a post card, we do love communication. Oh yea, make sure you check with us to see if there is a BOLO out on you. von.

I need some tips on how to pay bills and save a little money while missing what seems like several days a month. I see it all around me and would like to work 4 days a week, but haven't yet figured out how to do that ? I must be doing something wrong....??

I need some tips on how to pay bills and save a little money while missing what seems like several days a month. I see it all around me and would like to work 4 days a week, but haven't yet figured out how to do that ? I must be doing something

Sell the 4wd pick up, the Bass Boat, the 4wd ATV, & cut back to 1 case of beer a week. Purchase a used KIA or Honda civic with 100, 000 miles or more. Have your doctor find a chronic illness & fill out the needed FMLA paper work. Now for lost wages due to time off, when on the dock find a small skid of freight & start circling the dock. You will look busy to the boss. Any extra OT generated by this action over a 3 or 4 day period should solve your finical picture. Suffering an injury while @ work is another possible option. Just do it in the state of Illinois. Pays about 940.00 per week based on a 40 hour week @ 24.00 per hr. Remember these ideas of mine are just a thought, not a pending action. von.

Last edited:
Do like YRC just tell who ever bills you that you're on a 60 day pay schedule(make sure to explain you do not pay late fees) put the money in the bank collect the interest then wait 70 days to cut and mail the check.
When ever someone calls to ask for payment make sure to put them on hold for at least 20 minutes then pick up the phone and speak broken English/Hindi they'll eventually give up and take what they can get.............................

I need some tips on how to pay bills and save a little money while missing what seems like several days a month. I see it all around me and would like to work 4 days a week, but haven't yet figured out how to do that ? I must be doing something wrong....??

FMLA