Sick society

Discussion in 'Politics' started by falconfan, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash They will make you look foolish. AD-FREE USER

The Obamas are both race-baiters, racists, and hypocrites. They were the worst thing to ever happen to this country as far as race relations.
    MLK is rolling over in his grave because of these people. They operate just the opposite of MLK. They operate ONLY on the color of one's skin, not on the content of their character.

2. Northern Flash

I still hold firmly on my assessment that the Black leaders in this country are acting as enablers for the bad black behavior when they refuse to condemn their bad behavior.

3. troubleman84

troubleman84 Well-Known Member AD-FREE USER

You must didn’t read what bubba posted clearly he can stand up for himself. He thru the comment out here let him back it up. I’m not enabler of bad behavior 3rd time I will tell if you commit the crime you get what’s coming to you. You can tell me something’s he has said that was anti white

4. troubleman84

You must be deaf to the things trump says.

5. troubleman84

That has nothing to do with race I would to hear from bubba

6. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

So that makes it right?

7. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

You've missed the point.....

Let me ask you what diffrence does it make what color of criminals were in the mob?

troubleman84 likes this.
  8. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

I find it ok to disagree.There would be no need for forums or debate if we all had the same views.He sounds like a good person to me and I enjoy his perspective,it provokes me to think.We should all be able to express our views no matter how wacky they seem to us.
    My main concern is to do everything in my power to stop the insanity ( in my opinion) of progressive globalism and a country without borders.

pilot87 and troubleman84 like this.
  9. wolf

wolf Stinks around here lately

Man! I used to say the same things. Always voted my Morals, which meant no choice but GOP. I started feeling like I'm just being taken for a ride. Years and Years of lip service and nothing has improved. Then the Tea Party and all its worship of the Dollar and hording it for ones self got to me. All that said I still lean GOP.....but I no longer expect things to improve, come to the conclusion we just don't have it in us. :shrug:

10. Northern Flash

Relax there big fella. Some people aren't on here every day. Trust me, he'll back up what he said because the proof is readily available.

Obama has said lots of things that is anti-white. He can kiss my lily white ass. He is one of the most divisive (racist) people that I've heard of. He ranks right there with David Duke, only on the opposite end of the spectrum. Obama is a Screwy Lewy Farakhan redo.

11. Northern Flash

Give us some examples of Trump's "racist" comments.
    :popcorn:
    And before you waste your time telling us about his comment saying that those coming across the border are "rapists and murderers", save yourself the embarrassment, since he didn't say ALL of them are, but he was dead on accurate......more than a handful are.

I'll be expecting some examples. You said it, now back it up.

12. Northern Flash

Same here. But I don't find it ok to be a troll like he is and has admitted to. He has always dropped by every couple weeks, drop a few bombs, then runs for cover for a couple weeks.

I couldn't disagree more. If I told you what I really thought of him it would have to be filtered.:6788:

He "provokes" me toward violent thoughts. :biglaugh:

Yep. And we also should be able to put people on our ignore list for going too far......which I did with him.(first person ever)

:6799:

13. Northern Flash

Hmmm. I've never heard of the Tea Party being described like that before. You might need a memory refresher.
    You're welcome.

https://www.teapartypatriots.org/ourvision/

wolf likes this.
  14. Northern Flash

Obama is not a racist......nooooooooooooooooooooo. Don't be silly.

15. wolf

wolf Stinks around here lately

My perception trumps their stated core values. But Thanks for the refresher. :coffee1:

16. troubleman84

He’s on here everyday he just can’t find a way out his comments. So he just refuse to reply.

17. Northern Flash

I have more in common with the average, blue collar, working class Black man, than your boy Obama does.

Rastus likes this.
  18. troubleman84

You caught me off guard with that one. Kudos for the surprise

19. Northern Flash

Bubba will surely speak for himself, but there are a few issues that pop into my head immediately as to why racial relations have gotten worse under Obama's presidency.

*Obama went out of his way to chime in on the Trayvon Martin/Zimmerman case. Obama only chimed in because Trayvon was Black and it was originally reported that Zimmerman was white, which was false. (Hispanic)

*Obama sent White House representatives to a Black thug's funeral in Ferguson, MO. How many (thug) white citizen's funerals did he attend or send representatives to? Zero.

*If a white cop killed a black person, Obama went bat :shit: crazy, and if it was a Black cop that shot a black person, Obama didn't even care.

*Obama kept the most crooked Attorney General in history in his position and never fired him for his b.s. (Eric {rat face} Holder) and it's easy to assume that he didn't fire him because of his skin color because he surely deserved to be fired.

*Obama was very reluctant to publically denounce bad behavior from the blacks, and typically even downplayed the significance of the crimes.

*Obama constantly talked about the "struggles" of the black people, and the white people got tired of hearing about it.

These are just a few examples, right off the top of my head.

20. Northern Flash

I don't know why you would be surprised at that. Especially since it's true.