Sick society

Discussion in 'Politics' started by falconfan, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash They will make you look foolish. AD-FREE USER

2. Northern Flash

Obama:
    "If I had a son, he'd look like........

[​IMG]
    :lmao:

3. Northern Flash

The Post Office must have been holding the invitations that went out to the white kids.

[​IMG]

4. Northern Flash

Do I recall Bill Clinton, or George Bush (either of them) surrounded by only white kids? Nope.

[​IMG]

5. buffalobill

buffalobill Well-Known Member

Because if the mob was white, it would be the center of the story. Since the mob was black, race isnt allowed to be brought up, in your eyes.

6. Northern Flash

My guess is that the Walmart mob actually went there to fill out applications because they had heard that Trump's policies created a pile of new job opportunities.
    It was some white kids that actually turned the place upside down.
    :nono h4h:

buffalobill likes this.
  7. Northern Flash

Would Obama have said this if the Cambridge Professor was White? No chance.
    Racebaiter-in-Chief.
    "I don't know all the facts but......the police acted stupidly."

8. Northern Flash

The simple fact that Obama supported Black Lies Matter is all that you need to know about his beliefs.
    Then there is his obvious hatred for the police, which was only highlighted by him if they happen to shoot a black punk.

buffalobill likes this.
  9. troubleman84

troubleman84 Well-Known Member

Good try but doesn’t make him a :censored:. Bubba has ran on to other threads cause he’s to scared to say what he really means.

10. troubleman84

troubleman84 Well-Known Member

So your saying if an black president invites a group of young black men to the White House that makes him racially biased?

11. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

I know I’ve spent a lot more time in the ghetto than that privileged puke ever did.

12. Northern Flash

So you're saying that if Bill Clinton or one of the Bushes had an entire group of kids, and not one of them was Black, you wouldn't be calling them racially biased?
    You aren't kidding me any. You racebaiting types would have been whining about it for weeks.
    That's all you guys look for.......race, race, race.

13. Northern Flash

That's all Obama is, a race pimp in an empty suit.

14. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

You keep missing the point, the center of the story should be the crime and about catching the criminals..... NOT whether the criminals were black or white.....

15. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Tell me the crime and a little about the facts and its easy to distinguish race.Something like this is as obvious as a school shooting.Just like you don't have many blacks shooting up a school,you also don't have many whites going on a flash mob at Walmart,attacking people.It may not be 100% accurate all the time,but its pretty damn close.

Northern Flash and buffalobill like this.
  16. pilot87

It's not about each individual readers conclusions about the color of the criminals..... The article I read that was linked to in a post on here, repeatedly emphased the issue of color more than was necessary....... It just serves to keep race as part of the issue when it's the crime that's the real issue...

I guess, in my opinion, that sort of reporting only creates more focus on race than what needs to be....

A criminal act is just as criminal no matter what race they happen to be.... It really doesn't matter what race a criminal is.... It just matters that they are caught and punished...

a9faninnc likes this.
  17. pilot87

Race doesn't need to be brought up at all.... White or black..... Why is the color so important to you?

The fact that they bring up race in almost ever sentence has no place if we really want to become a "color blind" society......but if the idea is to continue to stir the pot, so to speak, then it serves its purpose well..... The powers that control the politics here have a vested interest in creating division where ever, and how ever, they can.... Racism is just one of their tools.... I'm just pointing it out.... You seem to be defending them...

18. buffalobill

buffalobill Well-Known Member

Oh boy, more racebaiting. Either you believe that the man is creating division, or youre just a :censored:?Nevermind, i guess these rascals just got a bum rap from the :censored: media, shame on me....

19. pilot87

YOU'RE the one all concerned about the color of the criminals..... NOT me.... I kept saying they need to keep the issue of race out of the story beyond a single mention...YOU'RE the one who thinks the racial make up of the criminals in the story is the center piece of the issue.....YOU'RE the one who apparently thinks it's OK to keep repeating in every paragraph about race when it's not even necessary to do so..... YOU'RE the one who thinks that's not "race baiting"?.....

Either you're just trying to stir things up just for giggles and to impress all your buddies on here OR you really and truly have comprehension issues.......

I'll let you deside....

Ohhhhh, and if you think for a moment that racism isn't used as a tool to further and deepen the division
    in this society, YOU'RE the one who is deeply misled....

If your only reply is going to call me :censored:, then don't bother...... Try actually using at least a modicum of intellectual reasoning and stop trying to impress your pals on here with all your "race baiting" nonsense for a change........ You apparently have no clue about racism and its insidious impact on society.....

20. Northern Flash

I pointed out several reasons why it's easy to call Obama a :censored: and you choose to ignore all of them. Under your way of thinking, that must mean that Robert *** Byrd and David Duke are just a couple misunderstood dudes also. Where there is smoke there is usually fire. Obama always gets a pass from you folks though. America saw it, that's why most people think race relations went in the crapper under Obama.