Sick society

Discussion in 'Politics' started by falconfan, Jan 22, 2018.

1. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

Thank you falcanfan.... I appreciate your take on issues and I always appreciate your respectful replies..... Thank you.

I keep myself busy, I don't always have the time to spend on here.... I've been traveling quite a bit lately.... Currently in Mexico....for the last several months...
    I have administrator duties on another forum in addition to playing tournament chess on a Worldwide chess site.... When I return stateside maybe I'll be able to post more...

I have a lot of respect for Magoo, he puts up with a lot of crap on here.... Way over the top, in my opinion.... Goes outside of what is necessary to debate a topic....

Indeed it does...... Other scriptures tell us why that is and what the future outcome will be.... The problems we face today are beyond our being able to "fix" them... An indepth study is really required to fully comprehend the scope of the issues..... All this bickering over Democrats and Republicans are just a symptom of a larger issue....

I understand why you feel that way, however, if you look at things as only two deminsional, it then would seem logical that the "other side" must be right and good.... In today's world of corrupted political systems the "other side" isn't much better, if at all... The answer lies in being able to see the alternative..... You can see that the way people are today fits to a tee how it was for told thousands of years past..... It's not a stretch to also see how much other information contained in scripture is just as compelling.... Honestly, do you actually see any political resolution to any of humanities problems?.... I don't... Take this forum as an example..... Has any productive discussions on here changed anyone's mind about anything?... No, any one that dares to disagree with the prevailing narrative here is mocked.... So how can we expect anything to be better or different at the top political level?... We can see how that's working... or rather how it's not working...
    It was for told people today would be just as they were in the days of Noah... The book of Matthew tells us about the days of Noah..... People then "took no note". People today are the same.... They are not taking "note"..... Read the account, you will see its just as accurate and compelling as 2nd Timothy...

As far as religion in our society today is even more varied than politics..... People reject it for a large part..... That's not because of "liberalism".... Or "conservatism"..... It's because people see Christians being not so Christian.... Or any other religious people acting in not so religious behavior..... It's not religion per say, as it's society rejecting God and his son Jesus..... Government, our Government is supposed to not sponsor a state religion.... So yes,that's why you don't see religion in schools........
    God is not "out the window ".... Only if we, as individuals, shut him out of our lives....

I agree..... I'll add to that, a vote for any politician is a vote against God's standards... The politicians that claim publically their against abortion, gay marriage etc, have been known to be hypocrites as well..... Often they promote policy that is just as unchrist like as those that promote gay marriage for example.....

Sorry about the long post..... Sometimes a "sound byte" just can't do.....

Take care Falconfan!

troubleman84 and falconfan like this.
  2. pilot87

If your so concerned about the hate on here, what are you doing to change it? I only see you add to it...

I have a lot more to do than be on here every day like you are.... Maybe you need to find a hobby or pick up more hours at work.... Besides, if I'm on your ignore list, how would know how often I'm here or how long I'm gone?.... I think you read my posts, you're just a chicken to reply......

Not from what I've seen..... Hahaha

I guess that's why you hide from my posts.... You get tired of being shown how wrong you are.... Lol

troubleman84 likes this.
  3. troubleman84

troubleman84 Well-Known Member

Nope but your buddy bubba does that’s why he won’t reply.

4. pilot87

Absolutely agree!

Thank you!!! ..... That's the idea.....not to "win" some pointless "debate"......just present a perspective from another viewpoint to admonish people to think from a broader, deeper scope..... Nothing more..

Personally, I feel that whether or not people agree or disagree about it, we will be a World without borders.... There are several reasons why I think that.... Let me mention just one.....
    We are all human beings with the same basic wants and needs..... The planet Earth has all the necessary resources to provide the needs for everyone...

How many wars have fought for the control of resources?.... How many people have suffered horribly and have died as a result?....

We have nations that sell and buy needed resources to each other...... There is a high cost to that as well.....

Logically, it's "built in" human nature to be just one human family, in a manner of speaking, to work towards being unified as one people, one World....

There is going to be resistance, but the need for humanity to survive will overcome... It is a stronger force..... It will happen inevitably whether people agree or disagree...or want it or not.... People will resist, of course, but it will happen regardless.... Humanities survival demands it.....
    United we survive, divided we will fail... Simple as that..... Our World is divided and inches closer to global warfare, but in spite of that we still see an underlying push towards a one Global society.....

Then, and only then, can a united worldwide people be able to use the resources for the benefit of all humanity..... Instead of wars and killings... There will be advancements beyond your imagination... Think about how much good can be accomplished with just the money the world spends on military things...

Globalization is necessary to continued human survival and human advancement..... A divided world will inevitably lead to war and the destruction of humanity as an outcome.....

Think about that with an open mind for a moment....

There is also a biblical reason that the World will be united and without borders....

falconfan likes this.
  5. pilot87

Exactly!.....

6. pilot87

You also have more in common with the average blue collar working class Black or white man, than your boy Trump does......

troubleman84 likes this.
  7. Northern Flash

Northern Flash COMMON SENSE IS THE CURE.

Heck, I don't even know what you were wanting a response to?:idunno:

Not my argument, so don't care either.

jimmy g and troubleman84 like this.
  8. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

If everyone thought and lived their life like you Pilot, a world without borders would be delightful. The sad reality though, is that it's an impossible pipe dream with mankind.
    Look how forced immigration is working in Europe. Who would govern the people?

Let’s take Europe for example,because they are practicing open borders.London, Germany,Switzerland have all become shitholes with Sharia no go zones,with increased rapes and murders, not just there, but everywhere they have forced immigration.I don’t want those types of policies here.To be frank,if you took the doctrine of Islam out of the equation it would certainly be a much better transition.

Why do you think we need globalization to survive?We have the means to transport food,medicine,money and anything else needed without countries losing their culture.
    N.Korea,China,Cuba,and Russia will probably have a big problem giving up their power and the way they govern.Only JESUS will bring us to a world without borders IMO.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
    jimmy g likes this.
  9. falconfan

I guess when something so sickening happens that we should know about I'll refer back to this thread.
    A Man killed a Chicago cop execution style and gets applauded and cheered by the masses of inmates.
    These are the people we are up against in our society.
    WATCH: Chicago Inmates Applaud Man Suspected Of Executing Police Commander
    Sick.
    [​IMG]
    Screenshot/Cook County Sheriff's Office

ByEMILY ZANOTTI
    February 18, 2018
    18.8k views
    A horrifying video has emerged from Chicago, showing inmates at a Cook County jail facility cheering a man who, last week, allegedly shot and killed a Chicago police commander execution style, leaving the officer dead

https://www.dailywire.com/news/27278/watch-chicago-inmates-applaud-man-suspected-emily-zanotti

10. troubleman84

troubleman84 Well-Known Member

He’s gonna have a short painful sentence in the chair.

falconfan likes this.
  11. falconfan

I couldn't even cheer watching Saddam Hussein getting hung.Man killing man is nothing to celebrate even if they deserve it.

troubleman84 likes this.