Yellow | Sickout

I don't know about NRM But I can tell you that STL sent a bunch of drivers to MUO. I must have passed about 9 or 10 drivers the other day on my way back to STl from springdale AR. Muo is a meet and turn for DAL. And a laydown for STL. I however have not been seeing alot of DAL teams in STL. or East of the big ditch. I don't what's up with that seems strange. I ususally see quite a few sleepers out of DAL running up I-44.

Traveler said:
I don't know about NRM But I can tell you that STL sent a bunch of drivers to MUO. I must have passed about 9 or 10 drivers the other day on my way back to STl from springdale AR. Muo is a meet and turn for DAL. And a laydown for STL. I however have not been seeing alot of DAL teams in STL. or East of the big ditch. I don't what's up with that seems strange. I ususally see quite a few sleepers out of DAL running up I-44.

our sup told us there was labor problems in Dallas and the co. was diverting freight around them...i only believe half of what I hear and I usually question the other half.

lazylarry said:
our sup told us there was labor problems in Dallas and the co. was diverting freight around them...i only believe half of what I hear and I usually question the other half.

us up here in NY heard the same thing. what's the story down there ?