FedEx Freight | Sign in when entering or leaving the gate.

10-4 I'll look again. I tried to respond to your pm but it says I must have 5 posts to do so. I'll tell you I'm one of the new guys but would like to remain anonymous

Last edited by a moderator:
They changed the notice. I guess someone misunderstood what was to be posted. I now reads that we must stop at the stop sign when entering and exiting, like triples said.

Now the guard, upon leaving with a set of empty s wants them locked before they will let you out the gate. And if it doesn't have a lock you have to go back and get one. WHATS THE POINT?:mad::hissyfit::ranting2:

when sombody pulls a loaded trl from a dark barn cause they didn't have a "gold" key to dbl check it to be empty, maybe they'll assign us keys.

You know, we have had that conversation and they don't see it that way. It's company policy, that's the standard answer.

I really think they are just misintrepiting freight rules. When I was at freight I never saw a redshirt from natl there learninghow things are done. maybe everyone can't have a tractor key but every employee should have a key for locks for many reasons. even p-t dock had lock keys at freight. It is the rule that ALL trls remained locked at all times, including mtys on the yard but, that wasn't to keep employees out

Now the guard, upon leaving with a set of empty s wants them locked before they will let you out the gate. And if it doesn't have a lock you have to go back and get one. WHATS THE POINT?:mad::hissyfit::ranting2:

Some of our trailers haven't been outfitted with locks or the new latch. I guess you should just carry a lock or two.