FedEx Freight | "Significant number" of straight trucks coming to FXFE

You know, when I first read about the bet, I got a little nervous. Why? Because that meant it was possible there was gonna be a loss of some TB members. Yep, you guessed it, the Hat has a big heart.....well...actually I enjoy TB. I don't do Facebook or other weird social media but I'm downright addicted to TB ( what are you putting into this site, Jeff?? Lol).
CT, I don't want you to leave. I don't agree with you 80% of the time but you have made posts that made sense and are funny and entertaining. You lost a bet. You're gonna need to be a little more humble about that. Yeah, the other guys are gonna razz ya for a while, but you did lose. I do hope the razzing will die down after a little time..
I'm not asking you to dumb yourself down, CT. Please post whatever you want. Especially on the union topic. It keeps the other guys on their toes.
Now where's Sundrop Boy?

You know, when I first read about the bet, I got a little nervous. Why? Because that meant it was possible there was gonna be a loss of some TB members. Yep, you guessed it, the Hat has a big heart.....well...actually I enjoy TB. I don't do Facebook or other weird social media but I'm downright addicted to TB ( what are you putting into this site, Jeff?? Lol).
CT, I don't want you to leave. I don't agree with you 80% of the time but you have made posts that made sense and are funny and entertaining. You lost a bet. You're gonna need to be a little more humble about that. Yeah, the other guys are gonna razz ya for a while, but you did lose. I do hope the razzing will die down after a little time..
I'm not asking you to dumb yourself down, CT. Please post whatever you want. Especially on the union topic. It keeps the other guys on their toes.
Now where's Sundrop Boy?

Thanks BD. I know I lost bet, but I didn't know I was betting with a supervisor, should that matter no but he is not being truthful with everyone and that bothers me. He will probably go away now that the dreaded union has left CLT anyways it's all he has ever posted about on here.

Thanks BD. I know I lost bet, but I didn't know I was betting with a supervisor, should that matter no but he is not being truthful with everyone and that bothers me. He will probably go away now that the dreaded union has left CLT anyways it's all he has ever posted about on here.
Bull crap, you've been calling him a redshirt for years and once again that irrelevant. You made none of these caveats at the time of the bet. You're not a man of your word period and I'll never let you forget it. And just for the record there's not a single person here that thought you would honor your bet but if it had went the other way you would be screaming from the rooftops. Like I said it says a lot about you as a person.

Now where's Sundrop Boy?

Well said HAT, Like you I don't do Facebook and am a little addicted to TB also.
I try to respect others opinions and don't get involved in name calling, it's fun for me.
I think some take things too serious, of course that's their opinion.
My avatar speaks for itself, but thats my opinion.
Really I would not like anyone to leave for petty crap like this, MAN UP, BE LIKE BILLYLO

Give up Deere it's like a dog chasing his tail with him round and round never get anywhere.

You would know about a dog chasing his tail Lol.I have Deere on ignore for a reason he doesn't work here and brings nothing but drama queen stuff to the forum.

Now where's Sundrop Boy?
I'll have to respectfully disagree with you Dave...although I agree with 98% of what you post, it's seems CT let his mouth write a check that his ego couldn't cash!!
He made the bet...he could've made it for a day, a week, or even a month but he said FOREVER and not just the FedEx forum but Truckingboards as a whole...now he should honor that bet IMO. I also agree with JD, had the bet went the other way he would've been all over Hammer had he not honored his word and we all know it, that's who he is.
Unlike most on here, I'm also loyal to Truckingboards (and I agree, Jeff must be using subliminal messages on this site, lol) and I don't Facebook either (to many skeletons in my closet) but that doesn't mean a man child shouldn't honor his word. He's on other various sites on the net, he should honor his bet and resort to those other sites for his propaganda.
As for Dick, I have so much more respect for him, atleast he's a man of his word and held up to his end of the bet....for now.

Last edited:
I'll have to respectfully disagree with you Dave...although I agree with 98% of what you post, it's seems CT let his mouth write a check that his ass couldn't cash!!
He made the bet...he could've made it for a day, a week, or even a month but he said FOREVER and not just the FedEx forum but Truckingboards as a whole...now he should honor that bet IMO. I also agree with JD, had the bet went the other way he would've been all over Hammer had he not honored his word and we all know it, that's who he is.
Unlike most on here, I'm also loyal to Truckingboards (and I agree, Jeff must be using subliminal messages on this site, lol) and I don't Facebook either (to many skeletons in my closet) but that doesn't mean a man child shouldn't honor his word. He's on other various sites on the net, he should honor his bet and resort to those other sites for his propaganda.
As for Dick, I have so much more respect for him, atleast he's a man of his word and held up to his end of the bet....for now.

To bad I don't care what your clown opinion is. Next time your up my way feel free to come voice your opinions face to face.

I would bet you that I am a city driver just like you, and I would win that bet just like the first one. But on second thought I'm not like you I have integrity and honor. Besides you would just not pay up and I have nothing to prove to you anyway. At least so far Dick Dastardly has lived up to his wager. He knows I am a CLT city driver. You are a loser.

I would bet you that I am a city driver just like you, and I would win that bet just like the first one. But on second thought I'm not like you I have integrity and honor. Besides you would just not pay up and I have nothing to prove to you anyway. At least so far Dick Dastardly has lived up to his wager. He knows I am a CLT city driver. You are a loser.

No he knows who you are and your not a driver. Like I said as soon as jc pays his debt I will honor our bet.