FedEx Freight | "Significant number" of straight trucks coming to FXFE

Lmao I bet you could just like you use Google maps to determine whether you can get a 53 footer into a neighborhood.
So 2 hours ago he was a supervisor. Now he's Mr. Google maps. Dude your bipolar!!! BTW this thread is about straight trucks. If you want to make it about Mr. Hammer and google maps maybe you should start a new thread.

Last edited:
So 2 hours ago he was a supervisor. Now he's Mr. Google maps. Dude your bipolar!!! BTW this thread is about straight trucks. If you want to make it about Mr. Hammer and google maps maybe you should start a new thread.

How stupid are You? Can you not read it was a joke about him saying he uses Google maps to determine whether or not he can get a 53 footer in neighborhood. Just like always your too slow to keep up go back to the side lines.

Just like this was a joke threatening another employee. If I were you would be careful there keyboard cowboy.

Where did I threaten anyone? Sorry didn't happen. If I were you I would remain on side lines because your too slow to keep up. I said if he was up my way to feel free to voice his opinions face to face where is the threat?

At the the recent Freight 2020 meeting, the question was raised about Fred Smith's comments AND what those numbers might be. We were told of a Pilot program in the Dallas area, testing Class B trucks and potentially Class B drivers.

The same reasoning (benefits), as well as the same questions and concerns we've discussed here, are all said to be being "worked out".

Seems to me, the results of the pilot program, as well as the plan to implement are likely already known by Fred Smith. His comments lead me to believe the pilot plan is/was a significant success.

Stay tuned..

Last edited:
At the the recent Freight 2020 meeting, the question was raised about Fred Smith's comments AND what those numbers might be. We were told of a Pilot program in the Dallas area, testing Class B trucks and potentially Class B drivers.

The same reasoning (benefits), as well as the same questions and concerns we've discussed here, are all said to be being "worked out".

Seems to me, the results of the pilot program, as well as the plan to implement are likely already known by Fred Smith. His comments lead me to believe the pilot plan is/was a significant success.

Stay tuned..
The AAA league of LTL as the race to the bottom continues.

Stay tuned..
Said to be testing class B trucks and "potentially" class B drivers, it didn't say class B drivers were a definite.

I still stick by my comment that these straight trucks will be operated by class A drivers...the pro's outweigh the con's.

Said to be testing class B trucks and "potentially" class B drivers, it didn't say class B drivers were a definite.

I still stick by my comment that these straight trucks will be operated by class A drivers...the pro's outweigh the con's.

Pitt Ohio does it, been doing a different class of pay for a long time. Why wouldn't they want to do the same and save money? Get you head out of bosses rear end and maybe you might be able to speak objectively for once.

Pitt Ohio does it, been doing a different class of pay for a long time. Why wouldn't they want to do the same and save money? Get you head out of bosses rear end and maybe you might be able to speak objectively for once.
So one company does it and that means Fedex will do it that way? I don't know they very well might but you don't know either.

What percentage is used for freight? Is the pay scale different inside the freight division? Pitt also does supply chain and parcel, is it a single board or is it a different job class?

RC said while most of us know what a douche bag is, what is a deuce bag?
Only thing we can think of is those team drivers that are on such a tight schedule that they have to poop in a plastic bag and heave it out the window.
Perhaps he was referring to a scrotum??
Either way, the reference would carry about the same weight as a douche bag!!

RC said while most of us know what a douche bag is, what is a deuce bag?
Only thing we can think of is those team drivers that are on such a tight schedule that they have to poop in a plastic bag and heave it out the window.
I think it's someone who constantly refers to themselves in the third person, could be wrong that might be arrogant not sure.