ABF | sing along cowboy.

T

ttman

2guys2.jpg

those two guys didn't want to pay the cost, but headphones were available at the front desk.....

I can tell you didn't go there.... or you would have seen the admission sign, $22 general admission, ABF fellow employees receive $1 off "and" a free copy of the song book for the sing-a-longs. Sorry HBF but I don't recall seeing anything about retired abf'ers.
All I can tell you is they weren't asking for company ID's, so maybe you could bluff your way through?

I still have my "ID" card but that's ok. I'll pass. I like music too much to even think about what it would sound like. Some how I doubt Gene and Tex will be waiting to welcome him into the "Singing Cowboy Hall of Fame"

wow, you don't know what you are missing as he belts out the gene autry tune in stereo:
I`m back in the saddle again
Out where a friend is a friend
Where the longhorn cattle feed
On the lowly gypsum weed
Back in the saddle again

wow, you don't know what you are missing as he belts out the gene autry tune in stereo:
I`m back in the saddle again
Out where a friend is a friend
Where the longhorn cattle feed
On the lowly gypsum weed
Back in the saddle again

yee hawwwwwww

I just thought of something TT. I wonder if he's the guy that's always on the CB radio around any if ABF's terminals telling the world that he "Ain't got no panties on"?

Hmmm, we'll have to track where those safety dinners are being held and then listen to the cb after the dinner is over? We have a walmart up the street here that almost always has panties on sale if they are needed?

TT you are a genius.:1036316054:

What do you think he's singing?

I'll bet, Alone again. Naturally. By Gilbert O'Sullivan.

They need a reality check. How is it that these guys can **** every single employee off, and think they can get away with it.

I got a call from an OSHA investigator this afternoon. I'll have to call him back tomorrow.

lets just get you back to work and I will email daily updates for you to look at later. After you are done shoveling all the snow off your driveway. You must have been doing that during your time off? My gosh, what has this been almost a record snow year up your way?

I'd upload a picture, but I'm afraid it's buried in a snowbank somewhere.

Bought a snowblower so it wouldn't snow.

Didn't work.