Singer's final song will make you cry

Dockworker

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
Oh this video broke my heart when I saw it...Alzheimer's is such a awful devistating disease, its hardest on the people who have to watch it happening.. I was there for two family members that died with this. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Oh this video broke my heart when I saw it...Alzheimer's is such a awful devistating disease, its hardest on the people who have to watch it happening.. I was there for two family members that died with this. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

i knew Glen had Alzheimer's from previous stories, including he himself announcing it on national tv.

i too have had family members get it...in fact, if my memory serves me, (absolutely NO pun intended), at least 4....one was not a blood relative however..

there are times when sadly...you wish they would die..

i know...my aunt wished that on her husband of something like 60 years.

what really irks me regarding Glen, is that in the news about 2-3 weeks ago, a record company is (or was) trying to sue him for breach of contract...

now someone please tell me....

how the hell does Glen defend himself against ANY lawsuit, if he cannot remember anything..????

i think that the record company involved ought to STFU, and let Glen die with what little dignity he has left.