ODFL | Single Tires on Dollies

I dont think there safe im glad we don't have any of them hopeing we don't get none of them what would happen if a tire goes flat your dead in the water you can't even limp it in i don't think there safe good luck.......be safe out there........:hide:

i know of one driver who got a flat on his single tired tractor and waited 4 hrs for change,hard to find a shop with these types of tires

Inflator valve

Hey Big Bird, What in the world our some of these drivers talking about, when they talk about inflator valve? Do you know if we have them on the jiffs that you trained on in Charlotte. Just curious! I'm with ONE sounds like way to much fun.Thanks Bigw-rd:smilie_132:

All of our newer trailers and jiffs have the inflator system on them. It automatically keeps all of the tires inflated to the correct pressure. I've not had a blowout or flat on a trailer with the system on it.
I had to laugh at the waiting for a tire deal. I've waited 3 hrs. for a correct 22.5 tire for a trailer at mm 12 I-81 in VA. took 2 trips by the service truck guy.

Hey Big Bird, What in the world our some of these drivers talking about, when they talk about inflator valve? Do you know if we have them on the jiffs that you trained on in Charlotte. Just curious! I'm with ONE sounds like way to much fun.Thanks Bigw-rd:smilie_132:

Yeah OD has all kinds of extras like Electric Straters, and more than one guage on the dash to. We do have to hook our own sets though.

Jiffs

Bird thanks for answering that I forgot to ask that on the conference line. I hope your stay in BHM is quieter than mine was.Tell ONE to step it up tonite I thank I might get LUCKY!!!
BIG BIGW-RD!!!!:biglaugh: :hysterical:

Bird thanks for answering that I forgot to ask that on the conference line. I hope your stay in BHM is quieter than mine was.Tell ONE to step it up tonite I thank I might get LUCKY!!!
BIG BIGW-RD!!!!:biglaugh: :hysterical:

Don't fell unwelcome we like Big R drivers here in the Midwest mostly friendly and fun to listen to on the radio. Good bunch.