FedEx Freight | sitting at home

I don't believe that I asked for your sympathy to start with, I'm glad that you can make chairs and change oil in big trucks but I don't know how to make chairs or have room to change oil in big trucks. I'm glad that you are that talented but don't come on here and feed me garbage about suck it up and gravy don't come without sweat. I don't even know you but I doubt very seriously that we would get along because I would put my foot up your ... You don't have a clue about what you are talking about so do me a favor and shut up. You don't know my situation so don't try to act like you do, have a nice day DRIVER! 10-4:mad:

Hey driver your horns are showing. Don't sweat it, your gonna make it. And not, we will open up that hamburger and hotdog stand outside the gate. And we will still be getting that FEDEX money.

:
Hey driver your horns are showing. Don't sweat it, your gonna make it. And not, we will open up that hamburger and hotdog stand outside the gate. And we will still be getting that FEDEX money.

The hotdog stand sounds good to me. I'll try to keep the horns hid from now on.:sadwavey:

Hey, I figure in about a year we will have a whole fleet of them and it being a lucrative venture and all, FedEx will want to merge with us. Then they will be in the food business as well. Man, see how things are already turning around.:hyper::hyper::hyper: