ODFL | Sleep Apnea information

Found this video about the antiqued REMSTARPRO the VA has issued me in case any vet has lost their owners manual.

Wanted to take a minute to praise OD and Fusion Sleep. I had a very unusual and strange event happen Friday. I flew into CLT on vacation to see my grand-children. At bed time i opened my resmed bag to pull out my machine and realized it wasn't mine. Someone had taken my machine by mistake and i looked in overhead bend on airplane and took the only one in there, should have been mine, it wasn't. The odds of this happening was real slim. The company name on the strange machine was Apria health. I called them and they wouldn't call their patient and give them my number so we could meet and trade. I called Fusion first thing this morning (Monday) and told my story. They called me back 2 hrs later and said the decision was made to send me a whole new machine and supplies at no cost to me. I will have my name and info on the new machine in several places in the future but thanks God for Fusion and OD for taking care of me.

Well,been 3 yrs this month and have been wondering when they would replace my machine.Got a call today and will be receiving new machine this week.Was told just to keep the old machine.

Well,been 3 yrs this month and have been wondering when they would replace my machine.Got a call today and will be receiving new machine this week.Was told just to keep the old machine.

Funny, when I asked the last time I got supplies, I was told they would never replace the machine and that I would have the same machine for as long as I needed it.

Thank You OD for my Christmas Present yesterday.:bgroovy:

YVfAj2F.jpg

So other word's if you want to keep a job or want a job at OD you will do what they want you to do.I hate having the 1 year restriction and having to pay every other year for mine.But,on the other hand I feel so much better since being on the hose.Also,with no cost to me anymore for supplies I'm good with it.
I get a better nights sleep and feel better when I first wake up, but I still hit that wall around sun up and need a nap.